Best Books discussion

Books Of The Month > The Forest of Hands and Teeth

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jade (new)

Jade Write what you think of the book as you read it or when you finish it.

message 2: by B.R (new)

B.R (imaginativesilentwriter) I found this book enjoyable. I finished at the beginning of January and found myself unable to put it down.

message 3: by Jade (new)

Jade I heard that it's incredibly scary so I'm really excited to get started on reading it.

message 4: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennaknows) I love this book, and I found it really scary, but mostly because I find zombies to be quite scary. It's well written and suspenseful (which I love), and I'm sure you'll love it Jade and the other people who are reading it as well.

message 5: by B.R (last edited Jan 16, 2011 09:41AM) (new)

B.R (imaginativesilentwriter) I found it sad and some parts made me jump, especially when I was reading this in the dark.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 1 comments Amazing, amazing book. Very terrifying and suspenseful.

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber (Books of Amber) (booksofamber) I've already read this book last year. I wasn't too keen on the main character, or most of the other characters in general, but the zombies were amazing and terrifying! I really loved that aspect of the book.

Brittany (UnderTheRadarBooks) I read this book a couple months ago and LOVED it. I was fascinated by the town and how they survived after such a horrible tragedy. I thought it was just the right amount of suspense and romance to keep me reading! The only thing that bothered me was the main character Mary. I felt she was indecisive and kind of annoying. I have also read the second book in the series, The Dead-Tossed Waves and liked it even more than the first book. I am interested to see how everyone else feels about this book!

message 9: by Jade (new)

Jade So far I find it incredible, but once I am finished I will be sure to write how I feel about it.

message 10: by Jenna (last edited Jun 04, 2011 01:11AM) (new)

Jenna (jennaknows) Brittany wrote: "I read this book a couple months ago and LOVED it. I was fascinated by the town and how they survived after such a horrible tragedy. I thought it was just the right amount of suspense and romance t..."

I still haven't been able to get the second book, which is annoying because I want to read it so bad. You didn't like Mary (I think that's what her name is)? I actually kind of liked her and most of the characters. The suspense definitely kept me reading and the romance, but I found the romance kind of sad since the two brothers wanted her and she was unsure.

message 11: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 2 comments I thought it was just okay. I really couldn't connect with the characters and I thought it was annoying how Mary was constantly selfish and preoccupied. Also, all the unanswered questions were very irritating. I didn't like the present tense writing either.
I'm interested to find out what happens in the second book but I would rather read a summary instead of reading actually reading the book.