A Group for Awesome People... Who Write discussion

Chaos Walking (Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 242 comments OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS. I'm sobbing. I am freaking sobbing and Maria, you were right I couldn't breathe and OH MY WORD. THE LAST TWO PAGES HOLY CRAP I THINK I'M DEAD AND I- I- I...

message 2: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 242 comments But whyyyy? Oh my gosh, why??? WHY DID TODD HAVE TO DIE BUT NOT BE DEAD AND STILL BE STUCK THERE BUT NOT REALLY THERE AND... *cries more*

message 3: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) | 0 comments *clicks link*
*sees aforementioned spoilers*
*leaves*

message 4: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 242 comments BAD AUTUMN.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I COULDN'T FUNCTION FOR THE REST OF THE DAY AFTER READING IT BECAUSE IT WAS JUST SO DAMN PERFECT AND SAD AND TODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *sobs and dies*

message 6: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 242 comments I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW AND IT REALLY REALLY CRUSHED ME BUT I LOVED IT BECAUSE IT WAS BEAUTIFUL WRITING BUT HOLY CRAP WHYYYY?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DON'T KNOW! IT'S JUST SO DEPRESSING BUT THE LAST LINE HOLY SHIFT THE LAST LINE IS THE. BEST. EVER!

message 8: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 242 comments I KNOW IT IS THE BEST EVER AND IT'S SO PERFECT BUT NOW I WANT THERE TO BE ANOTHER BOOK BECAUSE IT'S OVER AND IT'S OVER AND TODD IS STILL ASLEEP AND I NEED HIM TO WAKE UP BECAUSE I LOVE HIM AND- they finally kissed! I was like...eeep- AND VIOLA IS ALL ALONE AND IT'S HORRIBLE- and Lee was so frustrating because I wanted to hate him but couldn't because he was pretty awesome- AND I JUST WANT TODD AND VIOLA TO BE BACK TOGETHER AND I LOVED HOW HE WAS SAYING HE DIDN'T KNOW WHO SHE WAS BUT HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD SAVE HER AND I MIGHT CRY AGAIN.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I love how they finally kissed! I seriously squealed like the fangirl i am for 5 minutes. THEY ARE SO ADORABLE <333 I liked Lee but I hated him at the same time because he was a threat to ToddxViola. EEEEEP I KNOW IT'S SO SWEET AND HEARTBREAKING AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M BEGINNING TO TEAR UP!

message 10: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 242 comments Me too! I also loved how she was like finally! when they did. SO FREAKING CUTE! They're definitely the perfect couple. Yeah, that's why I hated him too. I KNOWWWWWW! D:D

Hey, how did you imagine Viola? Because for some reason I saw her with short hair, like boy hair. But I can't remember if it says that in the book.

message 11: by Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives], She Who Gives The Candy (new)

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (mariachhile) | 313 comments Mod
I laughed when they kissed. XD Just as I read 'finally' I was thinking it.

I imagined her with shoulder length black hair, and then brown eyes.

message 12: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 242 comments I imagined her with short brown hair and brown eyes.

message 13: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 242 comments I guess I just failed. :) I have no clue why I gave her short hair.

message 14: by Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives], She Who Gives The Candy (new)

Their love is so take-your-breath-away amazing.

message 15: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 242 comments Oh, I know. And when they yell together... aaawww.

message 16: by Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives], She Who Gives The Candy (new)

Lav Lalie Fompledump (Lavendarlol) wrote: "Oh, I know. And when they yell together... aaawww."

I know! Your heart just bursts open!

message 17: by Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives], She Who Gives The Candy (new)

Haha. I explained my love to Cara.

"Since I've been told it's unhealthy to be in love with a character, a relationship, or a book, I've settled for the middle aged man of an author. I'm in love with Patrick Ness."

message 18: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 242 comments *laughs really hard*

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

♫Maria Fompledump (aka Chile)♫ wrote: "Haha. I explained my love to Cara.

"Since I've been told it's unhealthy to be in love with a character, a relationship, or a book, I've settled for the middle aged man of an author. I'm in love wi..."

XD

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I pictured her as having like shoulder length brown hair and some eye color other than brown. Hazel maybe? don't know. Her hair isn't long or short in my mind... it's middle-ish

message 21: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 242 comments I hope that works out for you.