Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

MoonClan > Robinsong and Tidalstar's Hunting

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (last edited Jan 09, 2011 11:45AM) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
"So, err, where should we hunt?" Robinsong asked shyly.

message 2: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"I don't know... If we're looking for big game, we could try our luck with the birds of prey at the western border, but it's also dangerous game," he murmured "or we could go near the river and catch little rodents and such. The choice is yours, dear," he purred.

message 3: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"Umm," Robinsong meowed quietly. "How about we go to the western border? I need practice with birds of prey. Maybe you can teach me?" she purred.

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
(oooh romantic. :P Sorry i'll leave)

message 5: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
He smiled as his cheeks flushed a warm pink under his dark blue fur. "I'd be delighted," he murmured, brushing his cheek to hers as he led the way. Darkness began to creep into his heart. We are going to the old campus. Where we had lived for generations... until the fire. All that remains now is.. ashes and burned plants.

message 6: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Robinsong's heart thudded padded into the old camp. Her mind filled with memories. Where Honeystar lost all her lives at once... Robinsong tried not to think about it. She shook her head to clear out the thought and quickened her pace to keep up.

message 7: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
(Good thing we didn't come by a carcass of a cat. xD)

Birds hovered in the shadows above the cats. He began to feel the air from his throat stiffen. What if she gets hurt by them? I can't let that happen. he panicked, making sure his pace lined with hers. He shook of the fears, keeping watch for a small mouse.

message 8: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Robinsong scented a mouse and dropped into stalking position. She quietly crept up and pounced, killing it with a bite, she quietly meowed her thanks to LifeClan for the kill, and scratched earth over it. Then she padded back to Tidalstar.