~Opinions~ discussion

Fun > Photography

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Hey. So I was wondering how many other people are interested in this subject. since there's like this competition I wanna enter for and okay, here's the problem. I've got
my camera and stuff but I seriously don't know what the hell to take a picture OF! I've tried nature and all from my garden... But it doesn't work out so well :( any ideas?

message 2: by Nate (new)

Nate Take a photo of something that insipres you or that you have an interest or strong passion for.

It can be something as simple as a book..its all in how you use the angles and stuff. At least that's my opinion.

message 3: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) I agree. And simple pics are usually the prettiest, i think

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) I dunno if you can see the picture, but...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?i...

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments I can't see them! Try copy+pasting the link that's under the pictures.

And yeah I guess you're right Nate. But yeah, I'm not 'inspired' by anything. I think. I mean yeah I love books...

message 6: by Nate (new)

Nate @Ruby

Well think about what types of pictures do you like. What photos catch your attention. When your walking around or driving thru town what kind of sights strike you...
Everybody sees things differently...

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Yeah.. Hm.. But we only go out on weekends. It's Libya. You can't do much

message 8: by Nate (new)

Nate idk what to tell ya than..I'm sure there is something around you.

My brother could take a photo of trash and make it look awesome. lol

good luck

message 9: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) which brother?

@Ruby: What about your family?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Ooh that's awesome! Hahahaa

my family..? Haha yesterday I tried taking a pic of my dad and he was like "No..."

message 11: by Nate (new)

Nate The best pics of ppl are the ones they didn't pose for, the ones they weren't expecting.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments I know thas true... But...

message 13: by Nate (new)

Nate Too many but's....your buts are just excuses (& that sounds worng lol)

just take a camera and starting shoting photos lol

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Hahahahahahahahaa! Okay will do!

And I'll check that out.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Omg I love those pics!

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Ikr? My friend took them. He's an amazing photographer. He got into a really, really, really good photography school recently. It's, like, the best in the country and there's about 900 people applying every year, with only 25-30 getting in.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Speechelss.

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) :p It's my other friend who took those.

Anyway, I just wanted to show you that you just have to catch the right moment.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Thanks this kinda helped :)

message 23: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) wow, shes got talent

message 24: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (last edited Jan 11, 2011 08:26AM) (new)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Hey hey hey hey Emma! Okay, so today earlier I took a few random shots inspired by the pictures taken by your friend that you posted the links of... And some of them turned out good! I mean I'm a beginner and all but yeah! Maybe they dot exactly capture the moment but yeah. If you want I'll post some of them up :D

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Aww, good for you :p

Do that Ruby, I'd love to see them :)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Okay I will as soon as this stupid Internet is fast enough..

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments I can't see the facebook ones but the other ones are like wow! The last one is great except I have this fear of insects :O

message 29: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) I changed the links though, so you can look at them :) COPYRIGHTED btw!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments its still too slow to upload even ONE pic but im trying -.-

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Those are brilliant.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Lol okay. So I put up a few pics in My pics, so you can check them out now. I think... Ugh they look so bad on goodreads! I need to take a few more. But i will later!

message 34: by Nate (new)

Nate I need a link to view them.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Hmm? Okay.. I thought I added you as a friend on Goodreads, and you could view my pics..

message 37: by Nate (new)

Nate I have no friends other than imaginary ones LOL Jk

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Hahahahha! ;)

message 39: by Nate (new)

Nate nope still didn't work.
I'm sure they're good, I'll see em some other time. Like when your a famous photographer. Good luck with the contest.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Hahaha! I don't think that's possible, and how come you can't see them??

message 41: by Nate (new)

Nate Those are really good.
The one with the rain drops on the window was cool. I like that one the best.

You should try taking a few more of the guitar in different angles.

Good job Ruby

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments The guitar one is old :p it wasn't meant to be good but thanks :D and I took the window one inspired by that pc that Emma posted :D

thanks again.

message 43: by Nate (new)

Nate Np

The guitar one was good.
I wish I had a copy of the pic my bro took of a guitar it waws really cool. It was like an extreme close up. He had a few that were really awesome you may have liked.

I wish you luck.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Haha wow. I'm gonna keep practising and post up some Other good shots.

Oh and btw, the contest won't be judged until like next month :P but thanks :)

message 45: by Nate (new)

Nate Cool that gives you plenty of time tp practice. lol

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Yeah exactly so I don't have to turn in a picture until feb.

message 47: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Hey, the pictures a really good Ruby! Nice job. I liked the one with the window best too, though maybe you should think about cleaning it ;p

message 48: by Nate (last edited Jan 12, 2011 01:54PM) (new)

Nate Although the cruddiness (Is that a word lol) of the window add to the effect, its more realistic.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Hahahahaha Emma! it's because Libya is literally mostly desert, we have so many friggan sandstorms. Lol thanks ;)

Cruddiness lol. Thanks Nate.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Bahaha yeah sure. I dont know what inspires me.

« previous 1