Warrior cats rp *another one made by Owl X3* discussion

WindClan > Rp!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

A fox in a snowstorm | 365 comments Mod
((Charrie accepted first!))

message 2: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw walked around camp.

message 3: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack entered camp with a plumb rabbit.

message 4: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw saw Zack enter the camp and she kept glancing at him.

message 5: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack put the rabbit down carfully on the kill pile. He sighed and looked around.

message 6: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw quickly looked away and went to go find her mentor.

message 7: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack glanced around the camp, noticing FrostPaw. He smiled.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX SilkeyStripe looked around for the kits and smiled when he saw them together.

message 9: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack sighed. He looked at the sky s the rain hit, and it hit hard.

message 10: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw couldnt find her mentor. She padded over to Zack, "Its pretty wet huh?" she called over the rain.

message 11: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack looked over to her. "Uh, yeah." He said.

message 12: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw blinked water from her eyes, "Uh yeah..." then she swiftly padded away.

message 13: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

((Uh yeah seems to be a new fad XD))

Zack shrugged.

message 14: by rachel (new)

rachel ((lol))

Frostpaw shook her fur and pushed into the apprentices den.

message 15: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack kicked his feet, the water was well up to his paws.

message 16: by rachel (new)

rachel "Agh!" Frostpaw growled. All the nests in the apprentices den were soaked down. The water had made its way into there.

message 17: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack heard the growl. He plundered over. "Are you ok?" He asked seeing water in the den.

message 18: by rachel (new)

rachel "The nests aer all ruined!" Frostpaw grumbled.

message 19: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack shrugged. "We could nest in the trees?"

message 20: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw purred, "We should try that!"

message 21: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

((g2g))

Zack purred.

message 22: by rachel (new)

rachel ((NOO :( lol bye))

Frostpaw licked her muddy paws.

message 23: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

((SOrry :D ))

Zack sighed at the water.

message 24: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw shook mud off her back paws and backed out of the apprentices den.

message 25: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack looked at the gray sky. He growled.

message 26: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw looked around and grumbled. She bounded out of camp and climbed the nearest tree, which their were not many.

message 27: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack splashed through the water, his long pelt stuck to his tiny frame.

message 28: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw rested on the lowest branch, water dripping to the ground below from her wet body.

message 29: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack sighed. He jumped onto the top of the medicne den rock thingy.

message 30: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw's tail lashed from side to side as she looked angrily down at the ground that looked down like a river.

message 31: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack sat down and groomed his fur, the rain pelting down harder.

message 32: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw shivered as she pressed against the tree trunk, the leaves sheltering her from the rain.

message 33: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack sighed, he watched the camp dens get flooded. "Are ll the kits out of the nursery?" He called over to FrostPaw.

message 34: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw crept along a branch that went over the camp. She looked down, "I'm not sure, i think so,"

message 35: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack mewled, he looked into the raging mud water. He looked at her. "I can't take any chances." He plunged himself into the water.

message 36: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw jumped down from the tree, "I'll check the elders!" she called after him.

message 37: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack hulled himself up out of the water, trying to breath. "Ok." He fell back under. Zack opened his eyes, they stung against the muddy water. e began to pull himself twords the nursery.

message 38: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw gasped loudly when she hit the water. Her paws couldnt reach the ground. She had to SWIM!

message 39: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack growled as the water rapids pushed hi, against the dens. He felt brambles aginst his spine. He perked his ears to hear a small mewl of help. "SkyKit!" Zack growled.

((Im gonna make SkyKit!))

message 40: by rachel (new)

rachel ((okok))

Frostpaw froze in the water, her breath coming out in short gasps as she floated above the elders den. She squezed her eyes shut and took in a huge breath before diving into the water.

message 41: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack gasped in air and dove down into the water. His eyes stung badly. He found the entrance to the nursery.

message 42: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 404 comments Hazelberry sighed, tired.

message 43: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw fought to open her eyes and did. They stung badly, No! she screamed in her head. The elders den had been caved in by the mud. She swm down, kicking her hind legs. She sunk her paws into the pile of mud, kick and clawing at it until it sunk down.

message 44: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 404 comments Hazelberry had no idea what happened or what was happening.

message 45: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack felt himself hit the ceiling of the nursery. He looked round, the water only up to his belly fur. Yet over a head to a kit.

SkyKit wailed loudly and splashed around.

message 46: by rachel (new)

rachel Frostpaw pushed into the elders den. She was running out of breath but so were the elders. She saw a lump of fur in the back. She swam over. Raggedtooth! (will make later) She sank her teeth into his scruff and pulled with all her might.

message 47: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 404 comments ((Can Hazelberry be Skykit's mother????))

Hazelberry yawned.

message 48: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack pushed himself forward and grabbed SkyKit's scruff. "Hold on! Hold your breath!" Zack plunged into the deep water outside, and began to 'swim' to the medicne cat rock to put SkyKit down.

message 49: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 404 comments Hazelberry was sitting on a ledge outside of camp.

message 50: by A fox in a snowstorm, I need a spam mod...*closes eyes and chooses* Shay! (new)

Zack pulled SkyKit safly onto the Medicne Den roof. He sighed and began to lick her.

SkyKit sneezed, her eyes closed tight from the mud.

« previous 1