Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

Sales, Promotions, and Giveaways > B&N Spotlight - January 2011

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (JK) (last edited Jan 09, 2011 08:42AM) (new)

Jamie (JK) (eimajtl) So this is something new this year... and it's awesome! Apparently there will be a featured author each month and you'll be able to get an e-book, by that author, for SUPER cheap.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ebooks/...

Right now is the first book of Lilith Saintcrow's Jill Kismet series. You can get the first book for 99 cents! This is incredibly awesome. I'm excited to see what future months have in store for us.

*Suzy (ereaderuser)* (suzyereaderuser) Has anyone read this series? How are the books?

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) The reviews seem pretty good. Thanks for posting!

message 4: by Jamie (JK) (new)

Jamie (JK) (eimajtl) Yep, no problem.

I'm really glad that B&N has so many ways to save on eBooks. They're a pretty great company.

message 5: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo I got the sample I will try first. I'm really trying not to buy alot of books until I get more read. And between the free ones I have so many. But will try the sample to see what I think of it. The reviews sound good so far. And I believe I heard from a few online friends in the past about this author's books. Can't remember what they said so will have to check back with them.