I Love Horses discussion

Spread The Nerd! ☺

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 261 comments Ok, so my friend Jessica started this group to stop bulling. It's a really good thing, but we need more members, so plz just click groups on the upper right hand corner and search Spread the nerd, here u can comment or share ideas with us. You can also add Spread the nerd as a friend here on good reads just search spreadthenerd just like that under the friends option which is right next to the groups link! Thank u n continue spreading the nerd! lol

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily ok i get it now! nevermind

message 3: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 261 comments oo ok lol my friend started it so she has me put it up on all of the groups cuz she wants more members! Feel free 2 join it's fun

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily Cynthia wrote: "oo ok lol my friend started it so she has me put it up on all of the groups cuz she wants more members! Feel free 2 join it's fun"

k

message 5: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 261 comments ok cool if u have trouble finding it just ask me i'll tell u how to get to it

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily can u tell me how to get to it? do u just type in the the name of the group?

message 7: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 261 comments just go 2 groups n on the top right hand side u can search different groups n it should come up

message 8: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 261 comments just read the top. It's like this club my friend started 2 stop bullies

message 9: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 261 comments do any of u want the link?

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily sure

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 78 comments Cynthia wrote: "okay

Here u go:

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4..."

I wounder how Jess is do with the braclets??

message 13: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiavargas) | 261 comments yea listen comment somewhere else I need 2 leave this open! lol Comment on the taser topic!