Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

Folder for All Other Stuff > Some reorganization

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  (sleo) | 1059 comments I decided to rename this folder to 'Series for possible future reads' to give us a place to make topics discussing series we have read and loved or would like to read. I think JJ envisioned taking the series named here to be nominated for future polls for the next series discussion. Jon and I decided to do it more traditionally and have nominations each time we are ready for a new series. So the nominations thread is in this folder. I have deleted the threads for series that have been nominated this time. Feel free to place any information about any series here to be considered for future reads.

message 2: by Sandra (last edited Jan 08, 2011 09:21PM) (new)

Sandra  (sleo) | 1059 comments Michael wrote: "Why delete the thread for the ones nominated this time? Only one is going to get picked. The others could have been moved into this folder as possible future nominees."

Well it made sense to me at the time, but perhaps you're right. The two I removed were the Saga of Recluse and the Riyria Revelations. Feel free to start them again if you like.

I've actually been trying to think of a way to link to the books nominated or to excerpts from them without cluttering up the place with too many confusing threads. Any ideas?