Sweet Cyanide discussion

♥For Fun♥ > ★Pick your poison★ Who's your favorite character?

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ciecie (new)

Ciecie | 106 comments Mod
My personal fav would have to be lately Will Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare seems like a hunky bad boy type.....Tast-ay! ;)

message 2: by Jennifer (last edited Jan 11, 2011 09:33PM) (new)

Jennifer (beautyindarkness7) | 35 comments My fav character from a recent read is Dimitri Belikov from the Vampire Academy series. Good boy turned bad boy turned good boy again. Plus he's hot. :)

message 3: by Ciecie (last edited Jan 12, 2011 05:06AM) (new)

Jennifer wrote: "My fav character from a recent read is Dimitri Belikov from the Vampire Academy series. Good boy turned bad boy turned good boy again. Plus he's hot. :)"

Who doesnt love a bad boy }:)

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee Sibert | 40 comments My favorite character from a recent read is Cinna from The Hunger Games. I instantly loved the character and w/o giving anything away in case someone hasn't read the series, I knew he was different fromt the Capitol residents.

message 5: by Ciecie (new)

I have been really thinking about reading that series. Scale on 1-10 what do you think? I just might have to go for it. :)

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee Sibert | 40 comments For sure 10!! I was hesitant at first, reading just the jacket. Once I started the series, I could not stop! Soo good. Lionsgate bought the rights so read it before its made a movie. I will re-read before the movie

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (beautyindarkness7) | 35 comments I really want to read The Hunger Games trilogy as well. I keep hearing great stuff about it.

message 8: by Ciecie (new)

Ok so now I have to read them. I have to tell you though I am sooo into Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved, #1) by Cate Tiernan its very witty and loving the storyline so far

message 9: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Francis | 1 comments right at this moment its Barrens from the fever series he is so hot and sexy he screams sexy beast OMG i want me some Barrens now!!!!!! oh hell yes

message 10: by Ciecie (new)

LOL I WILL LOOK INTO THAT ONE

Lyzzibug ~Still Breathing~ (lyzzibug) Barrons! MMMMMMMM He is one fine Beast. :)

Also, Rain from Lord of the Fading Lands . He can work his magic on me anytime.

message 12: by Ciecie (new)

LOL so bad

message 13: by Brenna (new)

Brenna | 2 comments As of right NOW it has to be Calla from Nightshade. She is an alpha (awesome), and she can take care of herself (very awesome!).

message 14: by Brenna (new)

Brenna | 2 comments guywise......the main character from Unwound, the one that is a rebel. He is my hero lol

message 15: by Dee (new)

Dee Sibert | 40 comments Hi Brenna,
Nightshade, huh? I'll have to check it out...I always dig the strong women

message 16: by Ciecie (new)

I just got that book too. I havent read it yet but I have it on the list lol

message 17: by Sofía (new)

Sofía Sotomayor (sofiasot) sam from shiver, salander from the girl with the dragon tattoo, christian from vampire academy, and lia from wintergirls

message 18: by Makenna (new)

Makenna (theblondebookshelf) | 12 comments Definitely Jay Heaton from the Body Finder series. Mmm...what I wouldn't do to have him in my life ;)

message 19: by Ciecie (new)

LOL!

message 20: by Makenna (new)

Makenna (theblondebookshelf) | 12 comments And have you found a new object for your affections? :P

message 21: by Ciecie (new)

Yep as of right now its Dylan from Devil.May.Care, TAST-AY :)

message 22: by Makenna (new)

Makenna (theblondebookshelf) | 12 comments Ooh, very nice. I'm DYING to read it, but as usual with books I want to read, my crappy library doesn't have it >:/
What am I gonna do????? :0

message 23: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (beautyindarkness7) | 35 comments Makenna, does your library let you do interlibrary loans? They can search for the book you want with libraries in the continental US and then get it for you. It's worth looking into.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

There are just so many characters that I love, but I'd have to say that my complete favorite is Sam Roth from Shiver, Linger and Forever. He is completely awesome, I love that he is musically gifted, and just an overall amazingly sweet guy. He's like a kid at heart, and I love that about him.

message 25: by Ciecie (new)

I want to read those. What would you rate them on a scale 1-10?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

A 10 for sure!

message 27: by Celeste (last edited Jun 22, 2011 02:24PM) (new)

Celeste (readundancies) | 11 comments Right now, from a completely real and unparanormal view, Etienne St. Clair from:

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

There's just something about a boy with a British accent...

message 28: by Ciecie (new)

I would have to agree with that Celeste 100%

message 29: by Celeste (new)

Celeste (readundancies) | 11 comments Ciecie wrote: "I would have to agree with that Celeste 100%"

IKR! Have you read the book?

message 30: by Ciecie (new)

Nope but I looooove a man that can sweep me off my feet just by talking.

message 31: by Celeste (new)

Celeste (readundancies) | 11 comments Lol, I totally recommend this book to you. So many 'bleeding' Britisisms? in the book!

message 32: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (beautyindarkness7) | 35 comments Mmmmm, British accent! I'll be in the gutter now...

message 33: by Ciecie (new)

I will put it on my list

message 34: by Celeste (new)

Celeste (readundancies) | 11 comments Ciecie wrote: "I will put it on my list"

Good to know!

message 35: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 2 comments Just finished reading Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins and Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins . its a good series cant wait for the next but know i dont know what to read!

message 36: by Celeste (new)

Celeste (readundancies) | 11 comments I know I can't wait for Spell Bound. Have you looked at Hawkins blog lately, there's a pic of the cover. Kills me that it's not out yet.

message 37: by Ciecie (new)

I think I am going to put those on my list at the library. I have been wanting to read them.

message 38: by Celeste (new)

Celeste (readundancies) | 11 comments You totally should. It's an amazing series.

message 39: by Ciecie (new)

I put it on there last night ;) Thanks doll.

message 40: by Makenna (new)

Makenna (theblondebookshelf) | 12 comments Jennifer wrote: "Makenna, does your library let you do interlibrary loans? They can search for the book you want with libraries in the continental US and then get it for you. It's worth looking into."

I haven't, but I should try that. Thanks for the advice!

message 41: by Alexei (new)

Alexei  (katara317) Ciecie wrote: "My personal fav would have to be lately Will Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare seems like a hunky bad boy type.....Tast-ay! ;)"

I couldn't stand the book!

message 42: by Alexei (new)

Alexei  (katara317) My fave character is Alisa from Thirst No. 1 The Last Vampire, Black Blood, Red Dice (Thirst, #1) by Christopher Pike Thirst No. 2 Phantom, Evil Thirst, Creatures of Forever (Thirst, #2) by Christopher Pike Thirst No. 3 The Eternal Dawn (Thirst, #3) by Christopher Pike . Its so cool to have thousands of years of knowledge in your arsenel and 20+ personas and FBI friends and Safes at your house filled with uzis ans automatics AND be a vampire who can be in daylight because of her age. However I like her in the first 2 books and not after the 3rd book. If you read it you could see why...

message 43: by Ciecie (new)

Alexei wrote: "Ciecie wrote: "My personal fav would have to be lately Will Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare seems like a hunky bad boy type.....Tast-ay! ;)"

I couldn't stand the book!"

I really liked it honestly. It was very differant and refreshing. I think the next will make it or break it for me.

message 44: by Ciecie (new)

Alexei wrote: "My fave character is Alisa from Thirst No. 1 The Last Vampire, Black Blood, Red Dice (Thirst, #1) by Christopher Pike Thirst No. 2 Phantom, Evil Thirst, Creatures of Forever (Thirst, #2) by Christopher Pike [bookcover:Thi..."

I read the first one but I couldnt get into the 2nd but willing to try again. She is a bit bad ass isnt she lol.