RolePlay! U Gotta A Problem w/ that??? discussion

1 on 1 > Cielo + ♥Nada♥WouldDieToMeetAlexPettyfer!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 156 (156 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) ((IDC. I can roleplay most things. What about you?))

message 2: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) ((What if we just RP, and see what it becomes?))

message 3: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Name: Cecilia Gustav
Looks: http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007...
Personality: not a people person at all

Name: Stark James
Looks: http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lef...
Personality: friendly, and a total people person

message 4: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) ((Do we start now?))

message 5: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark was shooting hoops at the local park., wearing a shirt and some board shorts.

Cecilia was running, practicing for the local marathon that sponsored the daycare, wearing a red tank top and kakhi shorts.

message 6: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark's basketball rolled away, so he ran after it.

Cecilia hadn't even noticed. She looked up at the sound of someone's voice, and noticed what had almost happened. "Oh, it's ok." she said.

message 7: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Hey, that's mine!" Stark called, jogging to a stop in front of her.

"Cecilia." Cecilia said.

message 8: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Thanks." Stark said. "And I didn't think you would. I had to claim it before someone else did." he said, grinning.

"Thanks." Cecilia said, "Your name's not bad either."

message 9: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "I'm Stark." Stark said.

"No problem." Cecilia said.

message 10: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "You too." Stark said.

"So, why're you running? For fun? Training? What?" Cecilia asked.

message 11: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Rep?" Stark asked.

"I'm practicing for that marathon that benefits the daycare center." Cecilia said.

message 12: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Yeah...I don't know what you're talking about. But, I am on the high school basketball team." Stark said.

"It is! I volunteer there, and we host the marathon every year." Cecilia said.

message 13: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Yeah, it's fun." Stark said.

"Cool. You should, it's always fun." Cecilia said, smiling.

message 14: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Cool." Stark said.

"10:00 on friday." Cecilia answered.

message 15: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Do you know how to play basketball?" Stark asked.

"Wanna run with me?" Cecilia asked.

message 16: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Wanna play a little?" Stark asked, holding up the basketball.

"Come on, then." Cecilia said as she started running again.

message 17: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Warning you," Stark said, smiling back, "I might beat you."

Cecilia ran next to him.

message 18: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Alright, bring it then." Stark said, smiling as he went to the basketball court.

"I like to run." Cecilia said. "I also don't like many people."

message 19: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark got into position on the court. "Ready?" he asked.

"I like to read, and I like to work with the little kids at the daycare center. I think the human race is both the smartest, and stupidest race on the planet, and I love the color red. You?" Cecilia said.

message 20: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark passed her the ball.

"Interesting." Cecilia said.

message 21: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark tried to block her way and get the ball from her at the same time.

"What's your favorite book?" Cecilia asked.

message 22: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark quickly gained 2 points, but she was still ahead.

"Maximum Ride!" Cecilia said, smiling. "Favorite character?"

message 23: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark then gained 3 points, leaving them tied.

"Fang." Cecilia answered.

message 24: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark got 3 points.

"Me too! It was horrible. What do you think about the fact that there are only going to be two more books?" Cecilia asked.

message 25: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark got two.

"Same. It sucks." Cecilia said. "Which high school do you go to?" she asked.

message 26: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "What score are we trying to get?" Stark asked as they played.

"Same." Cecilia said.

message 27: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "How much do we have right now?" he asked.

"Grade?" Cecilia asked.

message 28: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Ok, seven more points then." he said as he played.

"11." Cecilia said.

message 29: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark took it, and then started to try to make a basket on her side.

"So, how long do you plan to run?" Cecilia asked.

message 30: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark made 2 points.

"I was going to continue for about another half hour." Cecilia said.

message 31: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark made 3 points.

"So, what types of friends do you have?" Cecilia asked.

message 32: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark made 2 points.

"James Greenland. That's all. He's on the track team. I don't like their practice hours, so i've never joined, but we hang out." Cecilia said.

message 33: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark made 1.

"Which subject is your favorite?" Cecilia asked.

message 34: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark threw the ball down on the ground. "Well...that sucks." he sighed.

"Math." Cecilia said.

message 35: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark smiled at her. "That was just luck." he said.

"Yup. So, you like to draw? or paint? Or...basically what I'm trying to ask is what is it you like about art." Cecilia asked.

message 36: by Cielo (last edited Jan 11, 2011 04:46PM) (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "You're the one who said you couldn't play. I think you just tricked me." Stark said.

"I like the numbers. Sometimes life can get to hectic and chaotic. But in math, it's always organized, there's always one right answer. Then there's the fact that when I do it, it's like the numbers just flow out of my pencil because I feel so comfortable with it that it seems natural." Cecilia said.

message 37: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Better?" Stark said, shocked. "Why don't you just take my spot on the basketball team!"

"Then what makes it worse than art?" Cecilia asked curiously.

message 38: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Well you're good. But why do you do so many things at once? How do you even have time to speak to me if you're doing that many things?" Stark asked.

Cecilia nodded. "Art is fun. But sometimes I just don't know what to draw. That's my main problem with art. I can never figure out how to express myself with anything other than words. Which might explain my English is my second favorite subject."

message 39: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Wow you're busy. I don't think I could do all that stuff. My mom wanted me to be on the debate team. Ew. I told her I wouldn't do it. I mean, what does the debate team do for you anyway? Practice your lawyer skills? If I want to be a lawyer, then I can learn about it in college. I hate being really busy. Doesn't your life ever get...I don't know...hectic?" Stark asked.

"Yeah. English rocks." Cecilia said. She looked at her watch. "Well, it's been half an hour. I have to go, sorry." she said.

message 40: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Yeah you do." Stark protested. "Just tell your parents you don't want to do whatever it is you don't want to do. Sorry, but you listed so many things I forgot which one you didn't like, but anyway, the words are still true" Stark said.

"See ya!" Cecilia said with a smile. "Actually...how well do you handle little kids?" she asked, pausing.

message 41: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Why not?" Stark asked gently.

"Well, if you have nothing to do, and don't mind not getting paid, I volunteer at the local daycare. That's where I'm going right now. You can come if you've got the time." Cecilia offered.

message 42: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Then why do you still do things you dislike?" Stark asked.

Cecilia smiled. "Come on then. It's not far. You wanna run, or walk there?" she asked.

message 43: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark didn't think this made any sense at all, but didn't say so. Instead he said, "Ok...if that makes sense to you."

Cecilia smiled. "I like you already." she said, then turned and started running towards the daycare.

message 44: by Cielo (last edited Jan 11, 2011 07:07PM) (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "You could always do something you like in her memory. I mean, I didn't know your mom, but would she want you to do what she wants you to do and hate it, or do something you like to do?" Stark asked.

Cecilia stopped at the daycare center, and walked in. "Hey, Stacia." she said to the lady at the desk.
"Brought James?" Stacia said, then she looked closer at Shane. "Cecilia, you might not know this, but the guy behind you is not James."
"Yes, Stacia, I know. It's Shane." Cecilia said.
Stacia looked at Shane. "Dude, what did you do to get her to bring you here? I was convinced she lived under a rock and only James knew the secret password."

((K, bye))

message 45: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark glanced at his watch. "I gotta get going." he said. "See you later."

Stacia smiled. "I like him. He's welcome."
Cecilia laughed as she signed her name on the volunteer form. "You're crazy." she said.
"That's why you love me." Stacia said. "I need you working with the fours. The people who are supopsed to be watching the three's are watching them too, and they just don't have the eyes, ears, or hands."

message 46: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark took the number and looked at it. "All right. I'll call you." he said, then with a last smile, he turned and left.

"Come on, Shane. We get to work with four year olds today." Cecilia said, smiling as she started to walk towards the room where the four year olds were put.

message 47: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark walked back to his house.

message 48: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Stark did homework.

"Ok." Cecilia said, coming into the room. "Over there is where most of the troublemakers like to hang out." she said, pointing. "The girls over there generally keep to themselves, playing with their dolls. They'll come to you if they need something though. And over there are the really shy kids that you have to ask direct questions, otherwise, they don't say or do much. Ok?" Cecilia said once she'd finished explaining it to Shane.

message 49: by Cielo (last edited Jan 12, 2011 05:44PM) (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Once he finished with homework, Stark looked at the number Clare had given him. Why not? he thought, and picked up his phone, and dialed her number. Then he just waited for her to pick up.

"So...just go where you think the kids need help." Cecilia said, before she went to talk to some of the shyer kids.

message 50: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) "Clare? Hey, its me Stark." Stark said, smiling even if she couldn't see it.

Cecilia spoke with the shy ones, even managing to get a few of them to laugh, which didnt happen often.

« previous 1 3 4