Calling All Canadian Authors discussion

Critique > Critique Partners

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.F. (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 91 comments Anyone looking for a critique partner or willing to offer to be one, please post a comment.

message 2: by A.F. (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 91 comments A friend of mine who runs the Authors Promoting Authors blog emailed me about a Canadian writer who's looking for a writing critque partner in the Hamilton Ontario area. If there are any persons out there who might be interested here are the specifics as they were given to me:

A writer in the Hamilton, Ontario community is looking for a critique partner. This person is quite shy but committed to their work and there is a complication in the fact, this person also works in the industry and would rather not have their identity discovered. I know there must be someone out there who can help and who would be the right fit and someone who would be open to exchanging a few emails with this writer. Below is the ad she has been putting out with little success.

- Writer in pre-publication is seeking a critique partner and hoping to find someone locally (Hamilton area), to converse and meet-up with, on occasion. I am an experienced writer and work with authors at all levels and publishers, I am currently looking for a good critique partner who can give honest and thoughtful positive critiques, where this can develop into a good relationship, both ways. I prefer a gentle yet barbed critique. Have one MS currently completed, in the genre of Urban Fantasy and looking for feedback before approaching hard-edits and would love to find someone who could be there throughout the process of edits, query, synopsis, etc. I have given many critiques and read in all genres, though sci-fi or YA doesn't really appeal to me. If you are also looking for a critique partner in "real-life" and something in this blurb appeals to you, drop me a line! introvertbluewrite@gmail.com -