Master swirly says RP NOW!!!!!!!!! discussion

1-1 rps > Ruby:)ForgetAboutTheSunshine&&Charlotte

Comments Showing 1-50 of 140 (140 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

What's it gonna be about??

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 216 comments idk, any ideas?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kidnap?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 216 comments Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe... Any ideas??

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 216 comments Nope! thinking.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Go Ruby!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 216 comments hahaha okay so I dont mind. Whatever!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Mhhhhhhhh... Then what should we do?! Seriously, I don't want to do kidnap anymore...

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 216 comments Hahahahaha okay then. Life? Famous people?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Mkay! Anything's good enough for meh :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww :( see ya later then.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Still thinking??

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

^^ Good luck

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 216 comments You think!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay we should just pick something random and go for it!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ur good with fantasy/romance stuff??!

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 09, 2011 06:08AM) (new)

Should we make both girl and boy charries or just 1??

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 09, 2011 07:43AM) (new)

Name: Jace

Demon/Demon offspring? Demon

Personality: Jace is sarcastic, cynical, and witty but also vain, arrogant, and full of angst. He gives the impression of holding most people in disdain but is quite chivalrous toward women. His charisma, good looks and charm have made him quite the ladies' man and he is somewhat promiscuous. He never forms emotional attachments for more than a short period of time, if at all. Beneath Jace's flippant exterior lies a soul in constant torment. Jace is filled with a deep-seated rage that he keeps in check most of the time and which he channels into fighting and cutting his wrists. Jace has a strong moral core but also exhibits sadistic tendencies and at times he can be extremely vindictive though often he is being cruel to protect those he loves.

Looks: Jace has fine, light blond hair and gold eyes. He has a slim, muscular build. His face is pretty and angular. He also has a fine tan that makes his skin a light gold color. He has tiny grey scars all over him body from being born a Daeva demon in a human body.

History: He was born a Daeva demon. His mother, human, died while giving birth to him. He lived in a foster house since his childhood until he burned the house he used to live in. From them, he lived alone in the human world, only coming out at night to hunt.

Crush: Open.

Name: Naomi

Looks: http://fav.me/d2t98ji

Personality: talkative, witty, usually happy.

Family: Once had an older brother that died. Lives with her mother and father.

Hstory: She lived a normal life until she reached the age of 12 and realized she was a witch.
Crush: Open

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 216 comments Nice! I'll make mine soon.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 09, 2011 07:28AM) (new)

Thanks =) Ok

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 216 comments He has a pretty face!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Who?!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol thanks! It's actually based on Jace from The Mortal Instruments >.<

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 216 comments Ohh... Hmm do you watch Ghost Whisperer? Jim dies!!! :O sorry I'm gonna make my charries tomorrow or so >.< such less time.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG Seriously ?? :O What season? I'm on season 4.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 216 comments This season!!!!!!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG I just watched epi. 6! He just died!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 216 comments It's so sad right? He got shot by that guy!

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 11, 2011 08:32AM) (new)

Yea :(
U haven't made the characters yet?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 216 comments I'm sorry! I have to make a lot of charries but I don't hae time! I promise to get to it soon.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Okie doke ;)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 216 comments Name: Kyler
type: Demon offspring
Looks: Tall, blonde silky hair, dark blue eyes, pale, muscular.
History: Lived with his sister alone all his life when their grandma died. Dont know parents.

Name: Janie
Type: demon offspring
looks: tall, red head, Green eyes, small body

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! I would have RPied now but I need to go! Tomorrow then =)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

As the sun hid behind the horizon and the moon rose in the dark sky, Jace walked out of his house, a wicked smile on his face.

Naomi stood in the beach, practicing. She made the sand fly, then the water come and start moving around it. A moment later, she'd clash both and finally make them go back to their original place.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 216 comments Kyler and Janie woke up on the perfect Sunday morning and went for a walk down to the beach. The siblings got along with eachother pretty well. Janie put on her big shades and flipflops and a coat, and Kyler pulled on a cap and a jacket and trainers and they headed out

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Naomi shuddred on the sands, her mind racing with thoughts and memories coming back to her. She put her back against a rock and closed her eyes.

Jace's almost almost got blinded as he walked down the street in the day. His eyes were shaded by pitch black wayferer sunglasses, the hoodie's hood pulled over his head. He walked down the pier, calling out to his demon brothers, but he got no response. He sighed.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 216 comments They were demon offspring, but they acted normally like any other human would. They did know what they were. Only Janies eyes were very sensitive and Kylers hearing was very sharp.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace's head snapped to their direction as he felt what they were. He walked closer to them, acting normally with his head ducked.

Naomi's eyes fluttered open. She started drawing in the sand as her mind filled with thoughts and sketches that weren't her own. She drew in the sand a pentagram and some words in latin. When she finished, she staggered back as her eyes widened in chock. Her hand flew to her mouth as she gasped, standing up.

« previous 1 3