Random Roleplay discussion

Roleplays! > Magical RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,097 (2097 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42

message 1: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) -start here-

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Boring" Ruby says as she watches squirrels dance. Her glowing blue eyes dim out & the squirrels dash away.

message 3: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Stella sighed and started to sketch. "Why is this day so boring?" She saw Ruby. "What are you doing?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby stares at Stella and smiles. "Just 'entertaining' myself"

message 5: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) "Uh huh." She shuddered. Ruby gave her the creeps.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's your name?" Ruby walked closer to Stella.

message 7: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Stella coughed a little. "Why?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh no reason. Just want to make friends." Ruby stuck out her hand in front of Stella. "My name's Ruby" Ruby continued to smile.

message 9: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Stella looked Ruby over and then slowly nodded and shook her hand. "Stella."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you Stella"

message 11: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) She smiled a little.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby eyes stared off into distance. It glowed a bright blue. A sharp knife swished pass Stellas' hair and stabbed the ground

message 13: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Stella shrieked and fell down. "What just happened?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby shrugged. "I saw a slight glow heading towards us, so I made it so that it wont hit any of us"

message 15: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Stella nodded.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

The school bell rings. Ruby walks toward the school. "You coming?"
[[Is it okay if I add a school?]]

message 17: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) ((Yeah, it's fine)) Stella followed. "Yeah."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

When they entered the school. Ruby walked towards the art class. "This is my class. See you at lunch" Ruby smiled and entered the class.

message 19: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Stella went to class and started chatting with her friends. The bell rang and Stella sat down at a table with her friends. She inwardly sighed. It was tiring not being able to talk about magic with people who didn't or couldn't use or know about it. "Have you heard about the girl named Ruby. They say she gets into fights alot and that she might be a vampire. What do you think Stella?" Stella snapped to attention. "Magic is silly and childish. It probably doesn't exist. So stop spreading rumors." She said cooly. The girls all sighed in admeration. She spotted Ruby.

message 20: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Stella stood up and walked over to Alex. "Hi, my name's Stella. What's yours?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby stares at Alex and chuckles. "Why are you acting to tough? You must be veryyy lonely to act like that" Ruby walked to Stella and grinned. "I can't believe we have the same class". A few girls walked by and whispered towards Ruby's direction. "Freak" was one girl said.

message 22: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Stella smiled. "Hold on a minute." She took a deep breath and stood on top of the nearest table. This is where popularity came in handy. "Listen up. There is nothing wrong with Ruby, she is perfectly normal and just like the rest of you." "Oh yeah!" One of the girls challenged. "Freak!" Stella couldn't stop herself. Her hands glowed with magic. She clenched them into fists and changed the girl's mind. The glow subsided and Stella realised what she had done. Her cheeks flashed red and she rushed outside and hid behind a wall. This is going to be hardto cover up... I'm such an idiot!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Everyone had confused expressions when Stella left. "Don't worry," Ruby started. "She, um, gets really shy in front of people. She just wanted to fight for me" Ruby left the room to catch up to Stella. When she saw Stella, her cheeks were bright red. "Are you okay?"

message 24: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Stella didn't answer. She brushed some hair from her eyes. "Fine." She said and got up. "I've got to go." She ran off. Finally she caught her breath. "Sorry Sora I didn't mean to make you chase me." She said finally.

Sora smiled. "Hey it's fine. You're still learning."

message 25: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Ashley walked by the girl Stella had used magic on.She bumped into her."Oops!"She said and grabbed the girls hand,helping her up.Her hand glowed a faint purple,but you had to look really hard to see it.She knew Stella was just trying to help,but these problems had to be solved without magic.

message 26: by Tesse (new)

Tesse Jess walked past the group of girls, his glasses perched on the tip of his nose as her read his book.

message 27: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Sora smiled. "I'll be back." He walked into the cafeteria all the girls sighed. He walked over to Ashley. "Is everything alright?"

message 28: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Yuki picked up thoughts from various people.WHat just happened? OMG!I forgot about my math test! I am so excited about the party tonight!She squeezed her eyes shut and ran outside.She crumpled on the ground and held her head.She screamed.The thought of others overwhelmed her,barely leaving space for her own.

message 29: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Sora looked around. He sensed Yuki's pain. He casually walked to where she was. "Are you alright?"

message 30: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "You....weren't supposed...to hear....that..."Shse said with a slight smile.Slowley the thoughts faded.The only thoughts in her head were Sora's and her own."I shouldn't be near you."She said,slowley standing up and looking at him.

message 31: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) "Why is that?" Sora asked. Could she be magical?

message 32: by Tesse (new)

Tesse ((I sense a couple forming....))

Jess looked up to find that her was outside and right by a guy and a girl talking. Must be planning their next date, he thought and pushed his glasses back up his nose and put his book in his pocket.

message 33: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "Nevermind...Just get away from me.For you own good."Yuki said walking away from Sora."I'm a freak."She said quietly.She didn't hear Sora's thought over the screams of her own.

message 34: by Abby (last edited Jan 08, 2011 04:18PM) (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) "Wait, um.. what's your name?" Sora was desperate to stall her.

Stella walked up behind Yuki. "Why are leaving?" She asked her.

message 35: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) ((Haha.))

message 36: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "Y-yuki."She managed.Why am I telling him this?

((Wait,Stella dosn't know Yuki can read minds.Shouldn't that be in quotation marks?))

message 37: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) ((Thanks))

message 38: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Sora smiled. "It's nice to meet you Yuki. My name is Sora." He said and extended a hand.

message 39: by Tesse (new)

Tesse ((Could Jess and Stella be good friends?))
He hit Stella on the back of the head with his book. "Hey, shorty,"

message 40: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) Yuki reached out,her eyes watered."I can't...do this to you."She said and turned to run.

message 41: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) ((Sure)) Stella turned around. "Jess!"

Sora stopped her. "Why?"

message 42: by Tesse (new)

Tesse "Yo, shorty. Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

message 43: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "Let go of me!"Yuki said tugging herself free backing up a few steps."I can't..."She said shaking her head.

message 44: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) "Uh." Stella said.

Sora let go. "Would you please explain?"

message 45: by Tesse (new)

Tesse "I'll take that as a yes, Shorty."

message 46: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "You don't know anything about me...and I doubt you ever will."Yuki said.

message 47: by Abby (last edited Jan 08, 2011 04:33PM) (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) "Will you ever stop calling me that?" She said quickly trying to change the subject.

message 48: by Tesse (new)

Tesse "Nope, Shorty."

message 49: by Abby (last edited Jan 08, 2011 04:36PM) (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Sora gave Yuki a confused look.

Stella sighed and thought about the embaressing scene she had made earlier. I can't believe I did that..

message 50: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) "I'm sorry."Yuki said."You can't know the truth."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42