Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Archive > Heather~ Where Art Thou?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
We Miss You Crazy Lady~ Where the hell have ya been!!!!

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Oh I thought you two knew each other in real life. I was going to ask you.

message 3: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

We do~ Lol~ She moved to another city though...:(

Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) I'm really sorry you guys... my computer at home doesn't have internet (although I'm paying for it) and no matter how many times I phone Telus, they won't figure their shit out.
I miss you guys too and am being really sneaky at work right now...

message 5: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (last edited Jan 17, 2011 02:21PM) (new)

You made an appearance~which proves you haven't forgoten about us~ So that's all that matters~ When you gonna rip telus a new a-hole BTW? This is ridonculous.

message 6: by Leea (new)

Leea Welcome back... what are you reading? Ha!!

Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) Finished Hush Hush last night...going to start Clan of the Cave Bear today :)

message 8: by Leea (new)

Leea How did you like Hush Hush Heather?? It looks good!

Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) I really liked it. I was afraid of starting it because I read Shiver in the fall and everyone loved it but I (hated) it... but Hush Hush was pretty good. I'm going to start the sequel Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick as soon as I'm finished The Clan of the Cave Bear (Earth's Children, #1) by Jean M. Auel .

message 10: by Leea (new)

Leea Thanks!! I need to start Clan of the cave bear!!

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I really liked Hush, Hush. Probably because of Patch though. Vee should have been thrown off a cliff.

message 12: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) Patch was what made Hush Hush better for me too.