Horror movie lovers discussion

Random rants > The Ring ((Samara))

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok...i was watching The Ring not thinking "Oh my God! Samara is scary!!!" But i was thinking "Oh mah gawd! She's SO ADORABLE!!"

[image error]

[image error]

I ♥ Samara...=)

message 2: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) i agree with all my heart...she's so adorable...and a very sweet child..((but i still don't want her near me, when i'm watching tv or sleeping:) ))

message 3: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 23 comments The actress is adorable. Samara is not o.o (I just don't particularly like pallid people, it reminds of of hospitals and...blah.)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Megamarie wrote: "i agree with all my heart...she's so adorable...and a very sweet child..((but i still don't want her near me, when i'm watching tv or sleeping:) ))"

Haha, agreed.

message 5: by No One (new)

No One (baka) I love the scene in The Ring 2 when she climbs up the well. That's a scary scene.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, i watched the ring 2 before the ring so i was suprised...

message 7: by No One (new)

No One (baka) Have you seen the japanese version or the american?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

The American version!That movie is to DIE for!I love the ring!I literally take pics of the movie on my phone and set it as my background!I love that movie. Ithink the first movie/first part, when Katie and her friend were watching the movie is a great way to start the scariness!THEY ARE COMING WITH THE RING THREE 3-D 2012!!EEEPP

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

No One wrote: "Have you seen the japanese version or the american?"

American

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Cinderheart wrote: "The American version!That movie is to DIE for!I love the ring!I literally take pics of the movie on my phone and set it as my background!I love that movie. Ithink the first movie/first part, when K..."

NIIIICE! Haha...they look funny with mutated faces...=) but the first time i saw the dudes face at the begining of the Ring 2, it was like RIGHT before i went to bed and it was sudden so it freaked me out...but now i think it's kinda funny, lol...

message 11: by No One (new)

No One (baka) I've actually also only watched the American version, but I’ve seen Ringu 0, a Japanese version that hasn’t been made American.

message 12: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 12 comments I love that movie

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I've seen both but i like the American one better..