The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > New to the Group

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 335 comments Hi guys! I'm new to this group and wanted to introduce myself. I am a major booklover and pretty much read in lots of different genres but my first love is Horror/Mystery/Thriller. Some of my favorite authors are James Patterson, Harlan Coben, Linwood Barclay Stephen King, Dean Koontz and countless others. I'm single w/0 children and 0 pets and live in the burbs of Atlanta, GA. I have a Nook that I simple adore. Glad to meet you all and am looking forward to reading and discussing books with you!!

message 2: by Jill (new)

Jill Hutchinson (bucs1960) Hey Linda........this is a great group, discussing the classic and new mysteries.....good reviews and many suggestions for new books to read.....also some fun games to play with mystery themes. You will enjoy the members and the topics.

message 3: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Hi Linda. Welcome to the group. I see you are a fan of Harlan Coben. One of his books was a group read a few months ago. Check out the discussion and feel free to continue the conversation.

message 4: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hello Linda and Welcome. Thanks for joining us.

message 5: by stan (new)

stan (stanthewiseman) | 141 comments Hi Linda
Welcome to the group have you read any James Lee Burke?

message 6: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 335 comments Hi Stan, no, I have not read James Lee Burke.... yet, but did add him to by growing TBR list and saw that the first book in his series was nominated for the January BOM. Thank you all for your hello's!!!!