Let's Talk About Julie Garwood discussion

General > Anything Goes

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,510 (1510 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

message 1: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 2159 comments Mod
I thought we needed a general, talk about anything thread. Put whatever you want here. Don't be shy!

message 2: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

I need one or two of Ms Garwood's Highlanders to keep me warm. I'm cold. I thought menopause was suppose to warm you up! lol

message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Garwood Makes Me Smile (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 116 comments Mod
LOL! I like the cold weather, but I would probably like it even more with a Highlander to cuddle up with. I am hoping we get some snow, but I'm not holding out hope too much.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey that is what I thought too...... I get cold and need some good book to keep me warm ....... REALLY I am not kidding I lived in fear of hot flashes for years because I heard they were so horrible ..... I have only had a few. But have had a lot of cold flashes that last till I take a hot shower...... well no longer ladies one hot book and I am as warm as toast! And Ms Garwood hits the spot!

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "LOL! I like the cold weather, but I would probably like it even more with a Highlander to cuddle up with. I am hoping we get some snow, but I'm not holding out hope too much."

I am hoping I don't get anymore snow, lol

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

We are supposed to get 6 to 12 inches Wednesday!!!! Yeah!!! I can't wait.... any excuse to curl up with a good book!!

message 7: by ~Megan~ (new)

~Megan~ (megadee) We have too much snow.....I'm in Mississippi for goodness sake. People down here don't know what to do in this weather!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL...... hmmmmmm really????

message 9: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Is it possible to overread a book? I've read several of JG's books about 6 or 7 times and still not tired of them.

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan Megan wrote: "We have too much snow.....I'm in Mississippi for goodness sake. People down here don't know what to do in this weather!"

LOL, I'm in Iowa and the winters seem to get longer every year. I don't mind snow too much, except when I get 4 foot drifts in my driveway. In Iowa it is either extemely hot or extremely cold.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay Pamela.... which one...... If you read it that much, I want too, I can do the same thing with books and movies.

Megan I wish we got 4 ft of snow..... that happens every few years but not often. I don't like the heat though.

message 12: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

lol @ Faithmarie, Ransom and Honor's Splendour but I've read others almost as many... The Prize and The Lion's Lady

We only have about an inch or two here. It's still snowing, though. I want to move to a tropical island :)

message 13: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Garwood Makes Me Smile (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 116 comments Mod
I hate hot weather! I prefer the temperature be no more than 80 degrees at the most. Alas, my family doesn't like cold, so I live in Texas. I love Texas, but I do miss the cold. I grew up in Illinois.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I have read Ransom and Honor's Splendour and my favorite is Honor's Splendour OMG that book.... it starts out right AMAZING!!!! I want a book like that.....

message 15: by Megan (new)

Megan Thanks to everyone who jinxed me yesterday! I woke up this morning to a lot of snow, lol

message 16: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

your welcome :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

We are getting it soon!!!! Tonight they are calling for 6 to 12 inches!!!
Another reason to cuddle up with a good book. Yahoo

message 18: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

When will spring be here? I want warmth!!!!! Ms. Garwood, please send me at least 2 of your warmest highlanders to snuggle with!

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "When will spring be here? I want warmth!!!!! Ms. Garwood, please send me at least 2 of your warmest highlanders to snuggle with!"

me too!

message 20: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

:)

message 21: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

We've had some yucky weather lately. I don't mind the rain but the tornados are something else. My heart goes out to all the families and friends who have suffered such devastating loss.

message 22: by Lyndsay (last edited Apr 28, 2011 06:56PM) (new)

Lyndsay (lxdavies) | 1 comments I agree. It sounds like the beginning of a a piece of fiction that is too beyond belief to be credible. An entire town gets wiped out by a single storm. over a 100 twisters from one storm.

message 23: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Sorry I've been neglectful here. My computer is on its last leg and takes forever to do anything with. Half of what I comment on doesn't get posted. I'm bummed. Anyway, I've spent all kinds of money to clean it up and check for viruses and malware and nothing helps. But I'll try to get on here when I can. ☺

message 24: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Garwood Makes Me Smile (new)

Sorry your computer isn't doing well, Pamela. :(

message 25: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Thanks, Lady D. I hope to switch it out with my daughter's computer soon.

message 26: by Lisa Kay, Lyon's Lady (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1033 comments Mod
So, did you get things worked out, Pamela? If so, now GRs is acting up!

message 27: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

I haven't done anything yet. Got stuff on my computer that I don't want to lose. My daughter's computer doesn't have a working monitor so its going to be a pain getting everything transferred over. :(

message 28: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Hi, just wanted to see if anyone was out there.

Umaiya ❄️Ramblings of a Scattered Mind❄️ (umaiyasayi) | 1 comments hi! :) you could try Saving Grace its one of my fave! :D
oh and prince charming though its not a highlander romance :) enjoy!

message 30: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Loved both those books, Sayi. Thanks!

message 31: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Grey (michellegrey) | 2 comments Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "Is it possible to overread a book? I've read several of JG's books about 6 or 7 times and still not tired of them."

I'm new to this group and adore Julie's books. Glad to know I'm not the only one who rereads them multiple times!

message 32: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

I have only a few authors that I'll reread regularly. and JG is at the top of the list.

message 33: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

I'm married 27 years as of today!

message 34: by Jewel (new)

Jewel | 350 comments Oh, Pamela, congratulations, I'm so happy for you.

And well, actually it was our 11th anniversary yesterday, so ;)

message 35: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Oh, congrats, Jewel! That is great!

message 36: by Lisa Kay, Lyon's Lady (new)

Happy Anniversary to you both!

message 37: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

I ran by or rather drove to the Library Book Sale today and they had a $3 a bag sale and the lady there kept telling me to grab more so it was filled to the rim. lol A lot of the books are ones I'm not sure I'm interested in reading but hey, the library will end up getting them back if I don't. I got over 20 books.

message 38: by Lisa Kay, Lyon's Lady (new)

That's super, Pamela.

message 39: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Happy Father's Day!

description

description

message 40: by Giulia (new)

Giulia | 143 comments Psst. Brodick is mine.

message 41: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Nope! MINE!!!!!!!!!

message 42: by Giulia (new)

Giulia | 143 comments Only took you 32 minutes to catch on! LMAO!!

message 43: by Lisa Kay, Lyon's Lady (new)

**hee hee**

message 44: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Computer's fault! Takes me only half an hour to log on in the mornings!

message 45: by Giulia (new)

Giulia | 143 comments Oh well, then Brodick can spend some time with me like he did this morning. He has some...skills I truly enjoy.

message 46: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

I think you must have had his twin. Brodick is still right here with me even when the computer is turned off1

message 47: by Giulia (new)

Giulia | 143 comments I don't think so...no two men can be that well endowed!

message 48: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Did I mention you had Brodick identical twin?

message 49: by Giulia (new)

Giulia | 143 comments I don't think those parts can be identical too dear. No, I'm sure it was Brodick.

message 50: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Bask in your fantasies, m'dear!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31