Worse Games to Play {Advanced RP} discussion

Welcome

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (last edited Jan 07, 2011 01:55PM) (new)

Syeira-la | 296 comments Mod
Ah, the traditional Welcome topic. If you're a new one staring out, jaw agape, at the expanse of well organized topics and don't know where to start, just drop a friendly 'hi' here to get your feet wet. :P We will welcome you.

Ah, who am I kidding? This is going to essentially be a chat topic. I just know it. *Sighs and looks at the white expanse of no spam* This will be blackened soon enough. :P

And really, I was at a loss as to what topic to create first. So, BAM WELCOME TOPIC.

Welcome, new ones.

message 2: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) HELLO THERE :o
I have joined your group because I'm currently in only three grous including this one. I need more to do. X3

message 3: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

MEEEEEEEEP. :D :D :D

Twooooo members! Twooooooooo! (And yes, that is pronounced "T-woo")

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I was first!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

message 5: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) *lowers heaD* I will never be first... I am all alone.

message 6: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

Oh! Meep! Just lower that head a little more...more...and then you'll have a *facelap*!

message 7: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Aah nooo. *head goes back up*

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I know, right! *begins chanting* Facelap, facelap, facelap!

message 9: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

*Joins in on the chant* Faaaccceeellllaaappp!

message 10: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Face... back! *cranes head backwards defiantly*

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Make a charrie, Meep!!!!!

message 12: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

*Watches interestedly for neck to snap*

message 13: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments Lol, you guys are so weird. *Pulls out popcorn and hands SY a bag* You like popcorn, right?

message 14: by Kayla (new)

Kayla *steals popcorn bag* *noms*

message 15: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments :O

message 16: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

I love popcorn. *Takes eagerly and, sad at lack of material popcorn, abandons it to dash for the poorly stocked pantry*

message 17: by Madhins (last edited Jan 07, 2011 09:10PM) (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments SY. I hope your still on. I just made this using a few sentences of yours and a bit of your fist post... I mainly did it to persuade friends to join but I want your consent:

"Here they were, being herded onto the train like animals. Hailey couldn't shake the feeling that they weren't anything more than cattle. That's just the hype, she told herself, but it wasn't convincing. If it was just hype, then why didn't anyone ever come back?"

It's a perfect world... A perfect city. But every month, a group of volunteers and draftees are carted off to the unknown. What these citizens don't know is that their government is taking their children and their husbands, far far away. Not to fight for the war, but to be sent to a camp... Some sort of slaughter house where the population of the growing city will be "reduced". So, what's really going on? Are the people of this "perfect" city, really safe?

Do you think you could survive a terrible truth...?

message 18: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

YAY! I like it mucho de much. :D It's totally awesome. I would change "modified" to culled, though, as otherwise people might get the idea that this is a mutation rp. :P

message 19: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments Lol, K then. I will CHANGE.

message 20: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments Wht'r bout reduced? Or do you still like culled...? :P

message 21: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

:D Make a charrie. Rp. Do it now.

message 22: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments I'M. SOOO. LAAAAZZZZZY! ARRRHG.

message 23: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

NOOOOO. Rp with me so that I don't diiieee!

message 24: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

And reduced works. Culled is kinda violent. :P

message 25: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments FINE. I will :<

As long as I am able to RP, WHILE making my character?

message 26: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments I did reduced because I'm afraid some people with have to look up Culled like I did, Lol. :P

message 27: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

Hm. This is against my strictest rules.

Gogogogo.

Just make the charrie quick-a-lae. :P

message 28: by Madhins (last edited Jan 07, 2011 09:12PM) (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments FINE. So I can RP? p:

message 29: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

Yes. :D

message 30: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments :D

message 31: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

Gogogo.

message 32: by Madhins (last edited Jan 07, 2011 09:33PM) (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments Wow, lol. Real late post. Your excited... Are you leaving the internet soon? D: I'll be alone. Aw well, I'll be here all night, *sniffle*

message 33: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

I dunno. It's 11:35 and I have to be up by 7, so...maybe. :P I'll stay until 12, at least.

message 34: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments Lol, kthen. I guess you need your rest >.<

message 35: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

I do, or I'll be falling asleep on top of the kittens I'm supposed to be taking care of at the animal shelter in the morning. They'll be all "oh no that big things falling on us ahhh no" and I'll be all "snooorrreee snore". :P

message 36: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments Lol, that was hilarious SY. *pictures squeling, suffocating kittens*

message 37: by Madhins (last edited Jan 07, 2011 09:55PM) (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments EPIC PLOT IDEA:

When Nal finds out what's going on... He assumes his brother is dead... (OF COURSE NAL ESCAPES, why wouldn't he?) But blah, blah, blah, he's all sad.

What he doesn't know is that his brother escaped but hasn't returned home because the government is searching for him in fear that the truth with leak. I don't want to play his brother because I hate doing that, but I might play the comapion that escapes with him as well... But then... Dramatic reunion and they live happily ever after. Not really.

Actually, maybe his brother, in the end, is captured and dies. (Sorry for the spoiler) ---- Like it?

message 38: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

Hm. So people on the outside. I think we could make something like this work. I think only two people should know the truth - Nal's brother and the person I've planted on the train/am going to plant on the train who knows. So, Nal's hiding out in the wilderness. When the train crashes and everyone flees, they meet up with him. Reunion. Etc. And I agree with him dying. :3 Oh, I wanna rp him, too. :P

message 39: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments Okay, agreed upon. P.s. Meh left suspenseful post so RP!

message 40: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

O.o 12:04...*edges away* Bahhhhhh. Dun wan leave.

Now I have two charries to make. Nal's bro and the planted dude. Work work work.

message 41: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments Leave then! We shall continue in the morning.

message 42: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

K! I won't be on until about 12. No rping without me!

message 43: by Madhins (last edited Jan 07, 2011 10:12PM) (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments Esty will be the companion! (Another character of mine) She's really small and fragile, but fast and swift. How about the brother is really protective over her?

message 44: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Aww, I don't get someone who's inside the loop? *sad face*

message 45: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments *Dramatic sigh* FIIIIINE, I guuuuuuuess.

message 46: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

Sure!

Ok, hm. If you can think of a plausible charrie to be in the loop, Nummy, then sure.

message 47: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hmm. Can it be one of my already ones or do I need to make a new one?

message 48: by Syeira-la, Three Days what? (new)

Nope, it can be old. But first we have to figure out who they are in this whole thing. We have one informant on the train, and Nal's brother, and Etsy, and yours. Where does he/she fit in?

message 49: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Umm... lemme see. Can it be Laura? How about her younger sister had escaped with... uhh... what's the little storyline-in-a-storyline again? How do they all know?

message 50: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 249 comments Laura could not find the main group when the train crashes, but instead wanders far away and meets up with brother and Esty...?

« previous 1 3