Red Dress Ink Fans discussion

KNOW IT ALL on Kindle

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 3 comments Hi ladies,
Wanted to let you know that my chick lit short story KNOW IT ALL is now available as a Kindle ebook
http://www.amazon.com/Know-It-All-ebo...
The story was originally included in the collection GIRLS' NIGHT IN, but since that book is no longer in print, I thought I'd try uploading it to Amazon and see what happens.

I would love to know if you guys 1. like reading chick lit short stories and 2. if you have Kindles. Right now story is only on amazon, but I'm wondering if I should be uploading to Nook and others...or if you don't even read your chick lit on an ereader.

Any thoughts appreciated!
xxx
Sarah

message 2: by Cathy (last edited Jan 07, 2011 11:36AM) (new)

Cathy (cgraceh) | 422 comments Thanks Sarah! I'm a member here and at the Chick Lit Book Club on goodreads and I actually just nominated Girls Night In as the Chick Lit Book Club book of the month in favor of February being the shortest month of the year but I love reading ANY kind of chick lit...

I do read more ebooks lately than paper copies but I own Girls Night In.

To answer your question about ereaders I have a Nook compatible ebook (but can access Kindle ebooks on my iTouch) - and would love to check it out on wither one (I'm a bit of techie geek:)

message 3: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 767 comments I have a Nook and I'd love to read it!

message 4: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (diva2416) | 819 comments Thank you Sarah. I have already purchased it on my Kindle and am looking forward to reading it. I have no problem paying 1.00 for a short story by an author whose work I have already read and enjoyed. Love your books!

message 5: by Nadia (new)

Nadia A (bagambo) Hi Sarah! I just got a Kindle and have been looking for new books to download. I'll definitely get yours. Sounds like a fun read! Thanks!

message 6: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (stacymarie913) | 5567 comments Mod
Hi Sarah,
Thanks for the heads up! I have a copy of Girls Night In and look forward to reading it.

I used to have a Kindle but sold it because I have so many books at home, I found I wasn't using it enough to justify the price of it. I'm hoping to, when my stacks start dwindling, get a Nook the next time around.

And chick lit shorties are just as great as the full-length novels. :)

message 7: by Kourtney (new)

Kourtney (familywithbooks) | 1215 comments I have to say I am not the biggest short story fan, as I always am left screaming MORE MORE MORE! But I do enjoy them - especially when they are chick lit! I have a Kindle and I bought Know It All the day it became available (I saw your tweets Sarah!) as Girls Night In is hidden somewhere among all my books. Who knows when I will find it to read that, and 99 cents was a great deal!

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 3 comments Thank you guys so much for your comments! Much appreciated! xxx Sarah