Terminalcoffee discussion

Help! I Need Help! > WASP!!! (pro bonobo)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments a big one, in my room, circling around the light. what do i do?

message 2: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments i'm too scared to do that, and there's no room to run like hell.

message 3: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Take a newspaper, roll it up and swat it. But remember you may only get one chance before retaliation.

message 4: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments i've turned the light off, so it won't get pissed off by getting burnt, and opened the window. now i'm waiting, but i have no other room to go to.

message 5: by Jammies (new)

Jammies :waits anxiously for word:

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Enlist help, Janine. Someone who can do the trapping in a bowl for you.

message 7: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments i'm still alive. going to see if someone will help me.

message 8: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments i turned the light on and it's not showing itself. i hope it went outside, but that'd be highly unlikely since it's cold and dark outside. now i wait.

message 9: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11694 comments Maybe he invited some friends in while the window was open, and now they're playing poker under the bed?

message 10: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Barb, SHUSH!

Janine, is someone coming to help?

message 11: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments no, still here.

message 12: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) If you have a vacuum cleaner with a hose, try sucking it in.

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments What do wasps do at night? Do they all sleep?

message 14: by Stina (last edited Jan 07, 2011 11:03AM) (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 750 comments Sarah Pi wrote: "What do wasps do at night? Do they all sleep?"

Plot world domination...

Also, sit ups. How else do they get such a tiny waist?

message 15: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I don't think it's any of our business what they do all night.

message 16: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments i got one of the roommates to help me. apparently she has no fear and excellent aim, because she smacked it with a towel. while it was on the floor i stomped on it with my shoes. now it is in several pieces in the vacuum cleaner.

message 17: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Ah good.

message 18: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 750 comments I prefer my wasps in several pieces.

Good job!

message 19: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Yay janine!

message 20: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments Not this guy?

message 21: by Brittomart (last edited Jan 07, 2011 12:24PM) (new)

Brittomart I'm so glad this thread wasn't about White Anglo-Saxon Protestants. bad joke

I'm glad it's dead, Janine!

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I'm glad you're okay, Janine, and that you found help. Never be afraid to bring in reinforcements!

message 23: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I like how she thought to consult us first.

message 24: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments King Dinösaur wrote: "Aw, man...I thought this was a discussion about Blackie Lawless:

"

feel free to start your own :)

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Larry wrote: "I like how she thought to consult us first."

We should really charge a fee for that.

A bee fee.

message 26: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments But she's a friend. So maybe it should be a fee-bee.

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Pro bonobo.

message 28: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Yeah, most of them are amateurs.

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments I wouldn't trust an amateur bonobo to give good advice.

message 30: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments then why is it 'pro' bonobo?

message 31: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) King Dinösaur wrote: "Aw, man...I thought this was a discussion about Blackie Lawless:

"

I was thinking music too. It was the all caps that threw me off.

message 33: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17346 comments Mod
I can't read the rest of this right now. Too freaked out by posts one and two to fiddle with pictures of coconut cocktails and gorillas. What were those two lounge singers doing?

Anyway, holy shit. Anyone remember the time Marla Singer came in from the outdoors as a kitten with a wasp embedded in her fur? We had to chase her down and get the angry wasp out! And then run!

message 34: by Michael (new)

Michael Myles wrote: "I meant release outside lol"

LOL! I was thinking that was strage advice: corner the bee, trap the bee, piss the bee off and then release the bee and try to outrun him in a living room!

message 35: by Aynge (new)

Aynge (ayngemac) | 1202 comments Vacuum cleaner with the hose attachement.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Who's saucy now? It's not me this time.

message 37: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Do not, I repeat, DO NOT spray aresol hairspray at the wasp and light a lighter...

http://channel9.msdn.com/Forums/Coffe...

message 38: by Scout (new)

Scout (goodreadscomscout) | 3447 comments We have lots of yellow jackets here, and when one would come into the classroom, the kids would freak out. I would walk over and switch off the lights, and within a couple of minutes, the jacket would fly back out the window. It worked every time. Something about being attracted to light, I guess. Swatting at it in mid-air just delayed the exit.

message 39: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I just exterminated the FUCK out of some wasps nesting underneath the mailbox. One stung my wife right by the eye this afternoon, and then the group circled my son on the front lawn, so those fuckers had to die. One was super-wasp or something, because I sprayed it with wasp-killer and it chased me around the front yard until, four or five sprays later, the fucker finally died. I'm grateful no one has that on video.

message 40: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Dang I was about to ask if there was video.

message 41: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24357 comments Mod
Wasps. They've been eating my wooden flowerboxes all summer, but haven't stung me yet.

message 42: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Get a group of Catholics to scare them away.

message 43: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24357 comments Mod
I know some Mormons on my block, would that work?

message 44: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) No one is afraid of Mormons until they are nominated by the GOP. You need a good old fashioned Inquisition.

message 45: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Hope your wife is OK RA.

I had a hornets nest that I had to get from under the lid to the hot tub. Luckily no one was stung prior to me seeing the nest.

message 46: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments Okra!

message 47: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Kale!

message 48: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Paschen | 7137 comments Chard!

message 49: by ~Geektastic~ (new)

~Geektastic~ (atroskity) | 3207 comments Collard greens?

message 50: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments Mustard greens!

« previous 1