Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 15 comments Seriously Paranormal, Upcoming Book:

"Ghost Hunters Research Guide
to Free Internet Sources"

Any Ghost Hunters in this group?

Take a sneak peek at:

http://www.ElizabethEaganCox.net/id4....

message 2: by Sema (last edited Jan 08, 2011 08:38AM) (new)

Sema (sfiresto) Hi Elizabeth,

I'm not a Ghost Hunter per se, but everywhere I've lived there have been spirits living in the home. I don't if it is because I sense them or if they follow me; but either way, they don't bother me too much.

I live in Toronto now, but I grew up in Montreal and it was the same when I was a kid ( probably even worse then).

Just thought I'd let you know.

Sema

message 3: by Sema (new)

Sema (sfiresto) Sema wrote: "Hi Elizabeth,

I'm not a Ghost Hunter per se, but everywhere I've lived there have been spirits living in the home. I don't if it is because I sense them or if they follow me; but either way, t..."

message 4: by Elizabeth (last edited Jan 08, 2011 09:31AM) (new)

Elizabeth | 15 comments Hi Sema;

I do not ghost hunt, per se, but I have helped numerous ghost hunters in their efforts, behind the scenes in doing in-depth research. I know that many of the serious ghost hunters have investigated situations such as yours, which has caused me to believe that it is not so much a place that is haunted (though I know places do have residual ghosts), but rather it is a person who is haunted. And by haunted I do not mean that the person is being bothered, rather, like you, I suspect, the person is sensitive to spirts that have passed over.

I have strong Celtic ancestry and in Celtic beliefs, it is pretty well accepted to have ancestor spirts, and it is not the Celts exclusively who believe this, I know numerous North American Indian cultures also share similar beliefs. I have advised ghost hunters to consider first and foremeost that if the 'haunting' is not harmful, that it could simply be the spirit of a relative/ancestor that has come into being 'known,' and the first step is to indentify which relative/ancestor it is. My book is designed for many ghost hunting situations, including ones like this.

Thanks for your input ;-)
Elizabeth Eagan-Cox