The Realm discussion

The Laws and Rules > Roleplayer Rules

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 118 comments Mod
The Roleplayer Rules:

1. You as the roleplayer must make your posts longer than 3 sentences. If you’re going to be 3 sentences they cannot be short sentences.
2. You’re sentences must make sense. Try proofreading before.
3. I want this to be exciting, try to keep it that way.
4. Remember all rules are made to be broken, except these.
5. Feel free to cuss all you want.
6. As for sex and violence, make sure the person you are roleplaying with is comfortable with it. Also give a warning to people who don’t want to read it.
Example: The following material is going to go past PG or PG 13! Sex or Violence is about to happen so I suggest you advert your eyes.
7. You have permission to break any of the other rules, but your characters don’t. In fact if they break the rules, they might face punishment. Be prepared for that.
8. Don’t follow these rules. Then goodbye.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 118 comments Mod
Note: You're characters can only be in one roleplay at a time. Though they can transfer places. Put up a note if you are switching topics!

message 3: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 16 comments I am utterly confused

Sigh. Tis not surprising with you, my dear.

message 5: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 16 comments What is that supposed to mean??? Haha I am on levell 70 on that unblock me game

Wow. It's taken you that long? Hah. Pathetic.

message 7: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 16 comments No. I've only had it for like one night

Hehe. You still take forever

message 9: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 16 comments I'm getting there shut up. It's better than level 2

message 11: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 16 comments Do you see why I am soo excited then

message 13: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 16 comments I was so shocked