StoryWeaving discussion

'Writers block' block > The Princess and The Mouse

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sunny (new)

Sunny | 14 comments She went hot red when she saw it. "What the hell happened to my dress?" Even her maid started shivering after seeing that. Usually Cynthia, the princess of Armenia, is very kind. But

message 2: by StoryWeaver (new)

StoryWeaver | 430 comments Mod
the sight of a the ugly holes in what was once one of her best dresses,made her want to scream out loud.
"Must be rats!!" she thought in anger.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

cynthia's eyes grew red with anger,at once she raised the dress into air and snarled at her maid!!"who did it?"
"i...i...i don....i dont know your highness"(a low voice"

message 4: by Minh (last edited Jan 11, 2011 03:50AM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) She was really angry. She told the maid go away and started to sit on her bed. Then she felt something was teasing her feet.
She looked down and jumped back 'cause surprised. It was a little mouse with white fur, two tiny mischievous black eyes, and shining sharp teeth
" Hello, your Majesty", it bowed down.
" You can talk?"
" Yes, your highness. I can talk because..." , he whispered and the prince had to bend down, " I am a strange creature. I'm not like the other mouses. I'm from another world. And I came here 'cause I need your help."
" My help?", the princess asked and she chuckled. Why she had to help a little mouse - the one who made a big ugly holes on her dress " Wait, but where are you come from?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"your majesty ,i am the prince of the lost dynasty."
"The......lost dynasty!!??....i havn't ever heard it before."
"yes,the lost dynasty.no surprise coz,we were forbidden to spell the name of our kingdom."
"we were cursed,by the witch of the mudra looya."
"she trapped my father,the emperor of the lost kingdom and married him."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"your majesty ,i am the prince of the lost dynasty."
"The......lost dynasty!!??....i havn't ever heard it before."
"yes,the lost dynasty.no surprise coz,we were forbidden to spell the name of our kingdom."
"we were cursed,by the witch of the mudra looya."
"she trapped my father,the emperor of the lost kingdom and married him."

message 7: by Minh (last edited Jan 12, 2011 04:23AM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Poor you!", the princess sighed. " Then why did you turn to be a mouse? Did the witch do that?"
The mouse nodded heavily.
" That was a very long story. And I don't know where to start."
" How about you tell me something about your kingdom? And why everybody didn't know about it?", the princess suggested.
" Oh right, your Majesty", the mouse bowed down again. And it began, " Once upon a time, there was a kingdom that hidden every years, that mortals can't see. The name of the Kingdom was..."