The Next Best Book Club discussion

Non-Book Related Banter > Share What You Love About GoodReads!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisa_lipkind_leibow) | 57 comments Hello and Happy New Year to Everyone!

I'm an active member of this fantastic book club and I wanted to let you know that THE ROSES OF PROSE http://rosesofprose.blogspot.com/2011... is exploring different Book-lover's social networking sites all month long in January. The post I linked to is about Goodreads.

Leave a comment to share what you love about Good Reads and the Next Best Book Club. Watch for a poll to vote for your favorite book social networking sites soon.

Lisa

message 2: by Jeff (new)

Jeff Horton I think Goodreads is a great place to gather. I've really enjoyed the opportunity to connect with so many fellow bookworms!

I must confess that I am a longtime quick-literary-fix-addict. I have attempted to satiate my literary appetite on quick-fix movies rather than books for the last few years. I am happy to say that I am in recovery, and I am finding Goodreads a great place to be as I connect with other book-lovers!

message 3: by Jane (new)

Jane | 221 comments The great thing is finding out what others are reading and being able to comment and hear other's opinions. The bad thing is I just keep adding more and more books to my TBR list :).

Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) | 89 comments I love the GROUPS! :) I don't have many reading friends from around my area so my literary social life is online.