Lacie Solt Mine is Speak, definitely. But I love all her books

message 2: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 2 comments hmmm... id have to say wintergirls

message 3: by Lacie (new)

Lacie Solt That was a good one

message 4: by Ally (new)

Ally | 1 comments Speak and Twisted:) I just can't choose between the two

message 5: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 1 comments Well, I've only read Wintergirls and Speak, but out of the two, I preferred Wintergirls :/

message 6: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 2 comments I just finished reading Twisted and i really liked it

message 7: by Zeva (new)

Zeva Martin | 1 comments I realy like Chains and i havent read forge, fever, or wintergirls. ive heard wintergirls is great from a friend and im reading Speak Right now!!!

message 8: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) | 2 comments I've read Speak, Wintergirls, and I'm working on Catalyst. I absolutely LOVED Wintergirls. It was so real and raw and beautifully written. :D I love the way she writes, it's shown in all of her books. Like a poem, or a song. :)

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1 comments I really liked speak, but chains was amazing.

Chains, forge, and fever

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (foreverfreee) | 2 comments I've read all her books, and I prefer Wintergirls best. I think it's all about which book you relate to the most, because she's such an amazing author. I also loved Speak, Twisted, and Prom. :)

message 11: by Michelle Joyce (new)

Michelle Joyce Bond | 1 comments Definitely Twisted with Prom a close second. I'm interested to read Speak. Love her tone, her wit--everything! :)

message 12: by Renee (new)

Renee (reneelisaaa) | 1 comments Wintergirls

message 13: by Maria (new)

Maria (marmalade4evs) Speak or Wintergirls. No way I can choose between the two.

message 14: by Maria (new)

Maria (marmalade4evs) And now I read Twisted and can't choose between Twisted, Wintergirls, and Speak.