The Experiment discussion

Archives > Forbidden Haven Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 363 (363 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) | 4213 comments Mod
**go!**

message 2: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments Hana sat on her bed in the palace, playing with a ball of fire. She was bored, the king hadn't had anything exciting for her to do recently. None of the royal family had.

Deryth was out in the royal fields with the horses. It was his day to exercise and groom the graceful animals, and he was more than content. He loved spending time outdoors with these great creatures. He was currently on the back of Faris, a mighty proud horse with a coat of silky black hair.

message 4: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments Hana felt the presence of Deryth out and the fields. She got up and went out to see him ride the horses. Of course, she would try to go unseen, but complications sometimes happened and she would be spotted by someone then everyone would know she was there. She got to the field and sat down.

The wind forced Deryth's hair back as the horse sped across the field. He wooped as the horse flew over one of the jumping training gates.

message 6: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments Hana smiled as she saw Deryth ridding. He was good. She got up and walked to the stables to get her horse, Mikey. "Hey boy." She whispered to him as she got him ready to ride. She got on him and rode him out to the field.

(( http://crazyhorseknowledge.com/sites/...))

Deryth heard the hoof beats of the other horse and turned in his seat to see Hana. He waved to her.

message 8: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments Hana waved back. She urged Mikey to catch up to Deryth and rode beside him.

"Hey Hana! How's life been lately? The kind sent you on any missions to check up on border conditions?" Deryth said in greeting. He was always trying to stick in nose in the business of that matter. He was totally jealous of her job.

message 10: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments ((He was totally jealous XD))

"Nope. No missions. No jobs. Nothing." Nana said making a face. She had been trying to avoid Deryth recently. Today something had told her to go talk to him. It was just a feeling she had.

"That's unusual, considering the fact that we're knocking on the door to a war with our neighboring kingdoms," Deryth commented.

message 12: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "I don't know. They may have one for me soon. The could be planning something out. Who knows?" Hana sighed. Mikey, being the aggressive bully he was reached over and bit Deryths horse.

Feris jumped back, neighing fiercely.
"Woah!" Deryth calmed the horse quickly.

hypocrite clams... | 402 comments Solomon sat on his throne, gazing out the window. He propped his head up on his elbow, watching two horses run by.

message 15: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "Sorry about that." Nana muttered to Deryth, blushing.

"It's okay," Deryth said, "It's not like you told your horse to do so."

message 17: by Amburger (last edited Jan 10, 2011 06:24PM) (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "Are you sure?" Hana asked. "I tend to sometimes be able to influence animals decisions."

(( DID YOU SEE WHAT HANA WEHRES ON MISSIONS?!?!?! THAT"S HER PROPER NAME BY THE WAY!!! I FORGOT!!!!))

"Do you now?" Deryth grinned.

((I did))

message 19: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "I never said I did that time. Just that I could because of the nature of my powers." Nana replied grinning back. She started blushing again.

Deryth resisted the urge to peak into her thoughts and see why she was blushing

message 21: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "Race?" Hana asked.

"Sure," Deryth turned Feris and galloped off.

message 23: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments Hana glared at his back and galloped off after him. Mikey quickly caught up. He had a competitive spirit and couldn't stand to loose.

Deryth stayed focused and pushed Feris forward.

message 25: by Maddie (last edited Jan 10, 2011 08:41PM) (new)

Maddie  | 640 comments Mod
"Daddy!" Kellie called rounding a corner. She wore a red dress with gray embroidery. She had become bored of her lessons and wandered off, hoping her father would raise the band on her riding horses.

hypocrite clams... | 402 comments Solomon sighed. He longed for the days when he could have been outside, taking a leisurely stroll in the maze-like palace gardens and enjoying this weather. Today was one of those perfect weather days--cloudy, grey, and a good chance of rain. He gazed out of the window, and a sad smile played on his lips. Gone were the days when he could walk outside and just think innocent, nonsensical thoughts. Gone were the days when he could simply wake up and enjoy the way rain felt on the skin, or how raindrops looked when they streaked down his window. Gone were the simple pleasures. He missed when he was not called King Solomon. Thank God for his advisors. They did so much for him, and took some of the stress off of his shoulders. Being king was taxing, but with his advisors, he knew he would not be lead astray.
((sorry it took so long, I was at dinner))

hypocrite clams... | 402 comments ((wait a minute... is solomon kellie's dad? I'm confused now...))

hypocrite clams... | 402 comments ((ok.. still doesn't answer my question. xD ))

message 30: by Maddie (new)

((Sorry didn't see your last post. I guess so?? I am not sure. Kellie is the princess at the casle the other two, Hylian and the other person's people are. Isn't that where Soloman is?))

hypocrite clams... | 402 comments ((Yup. He would have had to have a kid at age 13 for him to be her daughter sooo that makes things awkward.. maybe she's his sister?))

message 32: by Maddie (new)

((Well we could make it so he had a kid at 15, or he could be older... ))

hypocrite clams... | 402 comments ((Nahh I really don't want him to have a kid xDD im gonna pull out of this rp. Have fun you guys))

((or they could be cousins?))

message 35: by Maddie (new)

((Okay.. Bye??))

((Aww!! Don't leave!! *sniffles*))

message 37: by Maddie (new)

"Father must be out." Kellie muttered so she rushed and slipped on jeans and a tank top. ((If ur leaving cuza kellie don't.)) She ran out side and grabbed Valley out of her stable. She jumped on and rode gaining up on Deryth and Hana quickly.

hypocrite clams... | 402 comments ((Well, i guess i could make him king of the nation waging war?? I'm good with whatever, just not a kid... I hate children xD ))

((ya, just be cousins! ava, we might have to message her... idk if she'll look in here again...))

message 40: by Maddie (new)

((I am , need to go to bed soon though falling asleep typing. Lol what if it was a neglective father. :P And he doesn't like to see her. So they don't talk lol!!! So its like she works there most of the time. xD))

hypocrite clams... | 402 comments ((Naaaa I'm still here for now. I'm just gonna make him the corrupt king of another nation^^ no relation at all to ava's charrie. Problem solved))

((okay! He could even try to destroy the haven! ooo! just a thought. you can ignore it, if you want))

hypocrite clams... | 402 comments ((Actually, that was my original thought when I made solomon, but it works better this way >:) destroy the haven.... nbd.))

message 44: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments Hana heard the hoof beats behind her and Deryth and turned her horse around sharply. She saw it was the princesses and smiled. "I thought you were grounded form your horse." She said.

"Princess!" Deryth bowed as best he could on his horse.

message 46: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments Hana laughed at Deryths failed attempt just as Mikey went to bite his horse again.

message 47: by Maddie (new)

"I might be." Kellie cover her mouth and winked at Hana. She gave Deryth a seductive smile.

message 48: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "Hmm. Well, now I guess we're in charge of you now." Hana muttered.

Deryth smiled back, though not seductively. He could loose his life if he was ever that informal with the Princess.

message 50: by Maddie (new)

"Not really." Kellie cocked her head. "I can take care of my self. Deryth, are you okay?" He was acting a little to formal today.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8