Iron Fey Lovers! discussion

The Series > The Iron King

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 684 comments Mod
What did you like about it?

message 2: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) It was fast paced and interesting

message 3: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

yep and it held you from the 1st page to the last one

message 4: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 96 comments Elizabeth wrote: "What did you like about it?"

Ash. lol :P

message 5: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Elizabeth wrote: "yep and it held you from the 1st page to the last one"

Exactly

message 6: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Kara wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "What did you like about it?"

Ash. lol :P"

haha Ash is cool though :)

message 7: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Britnee Michaelis wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "yep and it held you from the 1st page to the last one"

Exactly"

and kept you at the edge of your seats at some parts :)

message 8: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Yuh! Definitely.

And Ash is cool.

message 9: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

but Puck is awesome :>

message 10: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Yes he is D:

message 11: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

dont forget grimalkin!

message 12: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Grimalkin is just the best.

message 13: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

yes he is :P

message 14: by craeon (new)

craeon | 8 comments Hey just wanted to ask, does Winter's Passage only has four chapters?

message 15: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Clay wrote: "Hey just wanted to ask, does Winter's Passage only has four chapters?

Yeah it does why you ask?

message 16: by craeon (new)

craeon | 8 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Clay wrote: "Hey just wanted to ask, does Winter's Passage only has four chapters?

Yeah it does why you ask?"

Just wanted to make sure I hadn't miss any chapter. =)

message 17: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Nope you haven't :)

message 18: by Breezee (new)

Breezee | 23 comments I agree with Elizabeth. :)

message 19: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Besides I think Summer's Crossing has more chapters than Winter's Passage.

message 20: by Breezee (new)

Breezee | 23 comments Yeah.

message 21: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

And funnier too.

♥ Rebecca ♥ Why was Ash randomly on a horse in the middle of nowhere in the human world on Meghan's bus route before they met?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished reading this last night, and I thought, "OMG! I need Iron Daughter right now or i believe i shall die!!!" and I got it ;P. Anyways, at first, I was like, No, Meghan, you must not fall for Ash or I shall not be happy! You must like Puck!!! And then I was like, omg, Ash you're so sweet!

In more detail/in other words:
I have to say, I loved Puck so much at the beginning of the book, especially when he transformed that girl's nose into a pig nose after she made fun of Meggie's mother. I was like, "Puck! I love you! You'd be best boyfriend ever!" and then by the end of the book, I kind of forgot Puck and was like "Ash! I love you!"

...so I'm not sure who I want her to like...or who i like...

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Just read it and its amazing :D wish i had the next one!

message 25: by RAI ☆ (new)

RAI ☆ | 15 comments Ash and Puck.... Oh, and of course Grimalkin. I liked those characters. I liked how Kagawa took some characters from A MidSummer's Night Dream and used them to make an original story to call her own. I liked the romance btw Megan and Ash, Puck's witty humor, Grimalkin's comments, the action, and the magic.

message 26: by Rinasa1234, Super Awesome Bookworm (new)

Rinasa1234 | 36 comments Mod
I just reread it and it was still amazing as ever. My friend is reading it right now and I can't wait for her to finish so I can talk to her about it.

message 27: by Lizzi721 (new)

Lizzi721 | 5 comments Wait...we're you talking about me @Rinasa1234

message 28: by RAI ☆ (new)

RAI ☆ | 15 comments Rinasa1234 wrote: "I just reread it and it was still amazing as ever. My friend is reading it right now and I can't wait for her to finish so I can talk to her about it."

My friend refuses to read it and thinks it's lame becuz there are faeries in it. Yet, I still try to persuade her.

message 29: by Rinasa1234, Super Awesome Bookworm (new)

Rinasa1234 | 36 comments Mod
Yes I was talking about you Liz. And I really hope your friend will read it because faery aren't lame!!! Don't you just love it how when you talk about faeries they think you're talking about tinker bell type fairies?

message 30: by Lizzi721 (new)

Lizzi721 | 5 comments It can get kinda annoying...

message 31: by Abby (new)

Abby Tackett (bookloverforeva1999) i absolutely loved Ash and Meghan. i also liked puck but not as good as ash

message 32: by Rose (new)

Rose | 12 comments Omg, don't get me started about Ash I love him so much<3