Unnatural Tagged RPs discussion

Rps > Eloradenin & Eleanor (Vampyr)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Brooklyn scanned the streets beneath her, rain falling on her back, wetting her braid.

message 2: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) | 178 comments Mod
Austin had been wandering around bored for awhile. He pulled out a box of cookies from his pocket and started to eat.

message 3: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Brooklyn slid down the wall, straightening as she flipped her hood over her hair.

message 4: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin leaned against a wall just munching on cookies and looking up at the rain.
"Dismal night." he muttered.

message 5: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Brooklyn emerged from the alley, sighing slightly as she reached into her pocket and drew out a set of head phones, setting them up underneath her hood. The cord trailed into her right pocket, where Brooklyn removed an iPod. She flipped through, choosing a song named Disturbia by Rihanna. She replaced the iPod in her pocket as the song started, loud and clear in her ears.

message 6: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin glanced up briefly to see a girl coming out of a nearby alley.
Now what in the world is she doing out at this time of night in this wheather?

message 7: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Wind whipped at Brooklyn's nose, and she zipped up her hoodie. She glanced at the guy looking at her, and she frowned slightly, turning back again.

message 8: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin grinned and pulled out another cookie taking a bite.
Wonder how she would react if I went over and tried to talk with her

message 9: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Brooklyn stopped at a park, leaning against a tree. She stared up at the cloudy sky, dark and quiet.

message 10: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin put his hands in his pockets after she had been gone for awhile and decided to head after her.
What do I have to lose

message 11: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Brooklyn sighed slightly as the song ended, changing to Bad Romance. She started humming along quietly, tapping her foot against the trunk in time to teh song.

message 12: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin caught sight of her again as he entered the park. He stood looking at her for awhile before actually walking over to her.
"Hey. What's your story?"

message 13: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Brooklyn looked up. "Story?" She asked innocently, turning her iPod off inside her hoodie.

message 14: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin nodded.
"Yeah and start with why you're out at this time of night in this kind of wheather."

message 15: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "I like night. It's my favorite time. Weather? I hadn't really noticed. Isn't this normal?" Brooklyn shrugged slightly. "I still don't know what you mean by story. And why are you out here this time of night in this weather?"

message 16: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin shrugged.
"Got nowhere else to be. Kinda lost my last home. That's what I mean by a story. I just told you part of mine."

message 17: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Oh. Well, I always do this. Just to get outta my home. My parents hate each other." Jean said, shrugging. "I dunno..."

message 18: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin sighed.
"At least yours are still alive."
That's right it's been exactly 38 years since that day

message 19: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Jean sighed. She couldn't say anything, not after she'd deliberately lied about them. "True." Jean said, wishing she'd just kept her mouth shut. She hated lying.

message 20: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin looked over at her as if sensing something wasn't quite right.
"Well anyway...Since we're both out here want a cookie?" he grinned pulling the bag out of his pocket.

message 21: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Sure." Jean said, taking one from the bag and taking a bite out of it.

message 22: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin smiled and took another one himself then looked up at the sky thoughtfully.
This actually wouldn't be such a bad night if it wasn't rather cold

message 23: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Jean finished the cookie, staring up at the boughs of the tree above her.

message 24: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin watched the skys carefully. For what? The familiar shape that had been missing for months now? He sighed and looked back at the ground instead.

message 25: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Selecting one that looked comfortable, Jean flew up the tree, perching on one and looking down at Austin, before he had time to blink.

message 26: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin looked up and gaped.
"So you're a...?! Dang did not see that coming."

message 27: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "A what?" Jean asked, raising one thin eyebrow.

message 28: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin grinned.
"Vampire."

message 29: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "How'd you guess? I'm guessing you're one, too?" Jean grinned back.

message 30: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin shook his head.
"I was a donor until a few months ago when...she was killed." he sighed looking back at the ground again.

message 31: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Jean nodded. "Things like that happen when you live forever."

message 32: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin looked back up at her.
"How long have you been alive?"

message 33: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "About..." Jean looked up, mock-thoughtfully. "Seventeen years."

message 34: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin was shocked.
"Only that long?"
She's an infant in vampire terms!

message 35: by L (last edited Jan 19, 2011 07:28PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Well, yes." Jean said, shrugging. She didn't care that she would be considered young.

message 36: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin grinned.
"And here I was hoping that you would be older than me. Well it can't be helped I guess."

message 37: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "How old are you?" Jean asked, tilting her head slightly.

message 38: by Eloradenin (new)

"Actual age?" Austin smirked, "56. I became a donor when I was 18."

message 39: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "I turned at 15." Jean said.

message 40: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin grinned.
"So only two years ago. Wow. And how has it been for you?"

message 41: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Great?" Jean said, shrugging. "Good? Definitely not normal..."

message 42: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin grinned.
"Try being on the other end. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. According to what I've heard I'll probably start aging again soon."

message 43: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Jean nodded. "I guess after a while I'll miss aging. But right now I don't mind looking fifteen."

message 44: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin sighed.
"I'm not ready to get older. I've liked being 19 for all these years. Getting your blood sucked at least twice a week was kinda a drawback but that's the price for a normal human to enjoy imortality I suppose."

message 45: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "I guess." Jean said, shrugging. "Do you want to remain human?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

message 46: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin blinked at her.
"I never considered it really...she didn't have that ability so it was never talked about."

message 47: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Didn't have the ability? What do you mean?"
Jean asked.

message 48: by Eloradenin (new)

"She couldn't turn others into vampires like others we knew could." Austin explained.

message 49: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Why not?"
In all her years-two years- of being a vampire she'd never known there had been vampires who couldn't turn others. Then Jean frowned slightly. She might not even be able to turn people. She'd never tried.

message 50: by Eloradenin (new)

Austin shrugged.
"Some of the vampires born just don't have that ability I guess. She was cast out because of it and had to find a donor for fear of intruding on other vampires territories."

« previous 1 3