Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Totally Off Topic > Hottest Book Covers

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Surely I am not the only one to pick up a book because the cover was sizzling! Here are some of my favs!

Back in Black (SBC Fighters, #5) by Lori Foster

Flat-Out Sexy (Fast Track, #1) by Erin McCarthy

Play Dirty by Lorie O'Clare

The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, #2) by Gena Showalter

Ecstasy in Darkness by Gena Showalter

When You Dare by Lori Foster

The Perfect Play (Play by Play, #1) by Jaci Burton

message 2: by Mhollie (new)

Mhollie | 178 comments To list a few off the top of my head...

Sinful by Charlotte Featherstone
Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8) by J.R. Ward
Elijah (Nightwalkers, #3) by Jacquelyn Frank
Lyon (The Lords Of Satyr, #3) by Elizabeth Amber
Nicholas (The Lords of Satyr, #1) by Elizabeth Amber
Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark, #10) by Kresley Cole
Dark Lover (Rose Trilogy, #3) (Masters of Time Series, #5) by Brenda Joyce

message 3: by AlbertaJenn (new)

AlbertaJenn Mhollie, I noticed that the Lords of Satyr have been somewhat popular. What type of erotica are they, and what are they like?

Oh! Some of my favourite covers are for books by Lauren Dane:

Laid Bare (Brown Siblings, #1) by Lauren Dane Coming Undone (Brown Siblings, #2) by Lauren Dane Inside Out (Brown Siblings, #3) by Lauren Dane

Undercover (Federation Chronicles, #1) by Lauren Dane Relentless (Federation Chronicles, #2) by Lauren Dane Insatiable (Federation Chronicles, #3) (Phantom Corps, #1) by Lauren Dane

Pamela Palmer has hot covers:

Desire Untamed (Feral Warriors, #1) by Pamela Palmer Obsession Untamed (Feral Warriors, #2) by Pamela Palmer Passion Untamed (Feral Warriors, #3) by Pamela Palmer Rapture Untamed (Feral Warriors, #4) by Pamela Palmer

message 4: by Schay (new)

Schay The Lords of The Underworlds covers have some seriously impressive male bodies on display.

The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, #2) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld, #3) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld, #4) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Passion (Lords of the Underworld, #5) by Gena Showalter

Gotta say that The Darkest Kiss is my favourite book cover in the series *drool*

message 5: by Lory (new)

Lory (moty) | 103 comments Schay wrote: "The Lords of The Underworlds covers have some seriously impressive male bodies on display.

The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, #2) by Gena Showalter [bookcover:The Darkest Pleasure..."

Love LOTU Covers!!! I think those are my favorites

message 6: by Mhollie (new)

Mhollie | 178 comments AlbertaJenn wrote: "Mhollie, I noticed that the Lords of Satyr have been somewhat popular. What type of erotica are they, and what are they like?...

Some of the erotic scenes are great! I liked Lyon the best, although I did like all of them. If you don't know if you can handle men with two penises, you may not like them. I took it in stride.

message 7: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Barone (maddybarone) | 74 comments Yummy. All these coveres are hot hot hot. I have to admit I often pick up a book because of its cover. Anyone remember Rajar by Dara Joy? Rejar (Matrix of Destiny, #2) by Dara Joy

message 8: by Lori (new)

Lori  (moderatrixlori) The LOTU and Satyr covers are very hot. Here's one of my favorites...

A Strong Hand by Catt Ford

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

AlbertaJenn wrote: "Mhollie, I noticed that the Lords of Satyr have been somewhat popular. What type of erotica are they, and what are they like?

[bo..."

Loving the last guy...*sigh*

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie  G (paranormalhaven) | 81 comments The Ecstasy in Darkness cover is what got me to read the series :-)

deesreads wrote: "Surely I am not the only one to pick up a book because the cover was sizzling! Here are some of my favs!

Back in Black (SBC Fighters, #5) by Lori Foster

Flat-Out Sexy (Fast Track, #1) by Erin McCarthy

[bookcover:Play..."

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie  G (paranormalhaven) | 81 comments Palmer's Hunger Untamed cover is my favorite of the series. The tattoo is very hot.

AlbertaJenn wrote: "Mhollie, I noticed that the Lords of Satyr have been somewhat popular. What type of erotica are they, and what are they like?

[bo..."