Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2011 > Jordan's Reads for 2011

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Rowe (jordanrowe) This is my first attempt at a reading challenge (Since I did just join the site), I thought 25 would be fun distraction from the college life. But I figured since this IS a CHALLENGE I figured why not double it. I actually managed to get 2 done so far on my Winter break! So far So good!

#1. Under the Dome by Stephen King
Not really ALL in 2011, but I finished it in 2011 and figured I'd count it. What a great book it was, although at 1072 pages it should be worth at least 2!

#2 You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News: Shocking but Utterly True Facts by Cracked.com
Quick read, only took a day, I liked Cracked.com, but I suggest they should stick to what they are, a website for passing the time, not sitting and reading in book form.

On the my next!

message 2: by Jordan (last edited Jan 10, 2011 12:56AM) (new)

Jordan Rowe (jordanrowe) #3 The Stand by Stephen King
Amazing story, definitely wish I would have experienced it before Under the Dome.

#4 Assholes Finish First by Tucker Max
What can I say. A bunch of friends including my girlfriend said Tucker Max was hilarious. I figured I needed some light hearted comedy reading but I was left disappointed. I understand why some people find it funny, but to me it was like a bad movie; it tried so hard to be good but failed miserably.

Now hopefully some Zombie reading will brighten the coming weeks!