OMG! a Rp (Please Join, first 5 get to be mods if they want)) discussion

1 on 1 > Kate and Taya

Comments Showing 1-50 of 192 (192 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 80 comments Mod
Here you go

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments what role play do we wanna do?

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments i do a lot of romance and rehab so maybe like a rehab romance

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments you on?))

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments yes i am! only for a little though because there is a massive storm where i am and power is already flickering!

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments oh ok what about like in the demon world the demon king kinds a angel and he like kinapped and and keeps her in the demon world and can i be the guy))

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments ok sure. that sounds like fun.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments ok here my guy ok here it is

Name: Yamoto milton

Species: Pure Demon

Appearance: consider handsome by his allies and friends, he has black hair that hangs on both sides of his face and bangs that cover that top of his eyes along with spiked back hair; red-eyes that tend to glow in the dark; as an assassin he wears a large, dark fireproof cloak that cover half up to his nose and down to his knees; black pants with part of it tuck inside his boots that has a platinum sole; a white sash that holds his daisho (katana and wakizashi); gray gloves with platinum plating on the wrist with a red ring on the right ring finger which is the Philosopher's Stone; underneath the cloak he wear a normal gray t-shirt with a bulletproof flak jacket; pitch black sunglasses and an anbu mask; normal appearance is a t-shirt, a watch on his left wrist, dark jeans with sneakers, earphones connected to his ipod located in his back pocket, and doesn't were his sunglasses and mask

Personality: very benevolent and wise towards everyone; always there for his friends showing great loyalty to them and at the same time can be dark, cold, and ruthless easily installing fear unto his enemies that threaten his allies; although fear among many, he is a pacifist, wanting to end his battles quickly or simply scare his opponent rather than fight; his calm and extraordinary high intellect allows him to easily cope with any situation without losing his composer

History: At a young age he was without any family as they were all killed and was the symbol of hatred in his village because of his heritage as a demon; feared and abuse by everyone in the village as being the only demon alive for without him they have nothing to express their anger out on but he does nothing about it. As the times passes by, at the age of 7 he witness his village destruction by other demons; many dies before his eyes and he was frozen in terror as the people who hated him became corpses of the ground; he was later saved by a powerful demon named Pandemonium who single-handedly defeated ever demons in the area and this demon became both his sensei and his only father-figure. A gifted prodigy, he easily learn everything from Pandemonium ranging from education to advance military tactics to advance martial arts where he learn nearly all kinds in history and finally to complete understanding of his power easily surpassing Pandemonium at the age of 10. Pandemonium soon died afterward due to an unknown disease that can only affect demon. Grief by sadness, Yamoto left his home and became a wander until he was founded by an organization named Inferno where he stay for awhile before learning the truth. While in the organization, he easily became their top assassin and most powerful and feared demon at his time. He killed many in those years and at first hated it and himself for murdering the lives of many but later became emotionless and doesn't hesitate to kill until he met Yukina. On a mission to destroy a village believe to hold secret of Inferno and it was there he met Yukina who approach him kindly and at first was trouble by her kindness as he was never shown any except by Pandemonium but later he gradually came to enjoy his stay at the village and thought to live there forever for when he later show to everyone that he was a demon everyone accepted him. tears of joys overcame him and he decided to stay with everyone and his beloved Yukina but it was short last. Members of Inferno came and devastated the area killing countless of the villagers. Yamoto, distraught by the destruction try to protect everyone and in the end a tragedy befell unto him. when defeating the members of Inferno, a final member still standing came at him and Yamoto swung his blade, but he accidentally not only killed that member but also Yukina who stop the member from a surprise attack that could have fatally injure Yamoto. Crying over what he has done, Yukina last smile for him and her final words forever change Yamoto's life. Soon afterward he learn the truth of Inferno and that they were never a peace organization as they told Yamoto and that they used him to father their plans and to have him as there ultimate weapon. Angered by this revelation and for himself, he destroy the organization and left his mark in history. Centuries to millenniums passed by and he continue to move forward hoping to atone foe his sins and a walk toward his dream which is the co-existent of men and demons. In his walk he remembers Yukina's words which was "Hope shines in life such as light shines in darkness. So let your hope and the light that you show shine bright in our lives and the darkness in our world" which became his reason for living as Yukina became his hope and light, he wishes to be the hope and light to this world.

Weapons: a black katana (Yin; located on his left waist) that is 3.5 shaku in length with a black scabbard showing a white dragon symbol around the scabbard that is embedded with demonic energies that allow it to push/separate atoms and molecule allowing it to cut any substance no matter how strong and cover with an instant poison that rapidly takes effect
a white wakizashi (Yang; located same as the katana) is similar to the katana only the color is reverse and its ability correspond to the user emotions (ex: anger=increase cutting power and flame cover the blade; calm=hypersonic extension and contraction with multiplying ability; sadness=weaken cutting power; etc. I'll think about the rest later)
twin desert eagles: (Redemption and Requiem; located behind me near my butt) bullets are .50 caliber that allows rapid fire and shoot with deadly accuracy as the bullets comes from the user energy; each can fatally harm and even kill the immortal and they each have their own abilities such as different elemental bullets that can explode on contact or on command and bullets that can grow stronger and faster as the time pass
shield: an one diameter shield (Fortress: located on my back)that blocks most attacks and can be toss with spikes around it circumference and it can transform into a scythe (Akuma Gai) that destroys the soul when it makes contact
hidden knives: (no names: location is hidden) 100 in total; each is 1-foot long and is connected to a small but powerful chain and they all sent out electricity

Abilities: high-speed cellular regeneration; immense strength, speed, endurance, reflexes, flexibility, senses, intelligent and analytical skills; pcyhokinetic, pryokinetic, thermokinetic, cryokinetic and gryokinetic; sound manipulation; darkness manipulation; alchemy (control carbons, oxygen, and many different metals to create anything made from those element or control them from someone or my own body); true demon form where all his abilities is increase to near unimaginable level and become a berserker who feels no pain

Weakness: despite being extremely calm; he can be arrogant when provoke; major weakness: extremely shy and uncomfortable around nude or immodestly dressed women (either faint or try to leave the vicinity as soon as possible); true demon form makes him loss his ability to reason or think and fight like a savage beast

Talents: exceptional skills in all forms of martial arts with his favorite being Japanese swordsmanship

Other Facts: king of the demon world and lives in the demon world
really looks http://www.myotaku.com/users/yuripriss its the one at the end of the page

i made it a lot shorter

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments wow...

Name: Aria Jewel

Species: Angel i think.

Appearance: http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles...

Personality: Aria is very playful and loves flying around without a care in the world.

History: She doesnt remember her past.

mines tiny!

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments yamoto was walking in the woods

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments Aria took her spot in the tree as she looked over the world, proud to live in such a magical place. she spread her wings, ready to take flight into the soft wind.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments yamoto stoped walking he heard something he looked up in to the tree he spoted a angel in the tree

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments She felt free and loved the feeling, her hair blowing in the wind as she stood on the tip of the tree, weightless.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments yamoto called out to her "who ru" he asked her.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments She fell back and use her wings to catch her and land on the ground, "Hi. i'm Aria."

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he growled "what ru doing on my land" he said.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments "Your land? i've been living here for a few years. i'm sorry," She said as she took a step back away from him.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he took her hands and said "you do not know what u r in for" he said and grined pulling her.

message 19: by XxxHidanxxDannaxxX (last edited Jan 10, 2011 12:36PM) (new)

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments She screamed and pulled away from him, "I'll leave. i promise."

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments "that to late" he said he yelled for the guards.

the guards grabed her and started takeing her away.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments She screamed some more and flapped her wings to break free but nothing worked so she just fell limp, giving up her fight.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments yamoto walked back to the kingdom he went to prison to see her.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments She sat in the back, her wings wrapped around her body as it shook with fear. she was use to being free but now she was stuck in a bloody cage.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments yamoto yelled to the guards to open the door he walked up to the cage and said in a kind voice "come here it ok"

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments she stayed still and didnt move at all, she was locked in fear and wouldnt move even if she could move.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he went in and picked her up he rocked her he said "it's ok" he started to walk back up stairs with her in his arms.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments She felt numb at his touch but did nothing to stop it. he had put her in here and now he was trying to make her feel better so she just stayed quiet.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he went up to his room and laid her on the bed and then he laid by her and said "it ok i'm very sorry" he said with a smile

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments She wanted to run away but her body was still locked with fear, her wings now liftless and heavy behind her. she just wanted to sleep so she closed her eyes.

message 30: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Jan 10, 2011 12:55PM) (new)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he kissed her cheek and covered her up with the sheet he sighed.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments even where she was she could still fall into a deep sleep which was bad as the nightmares filled her head and she whined in her sleep.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments yamoto had fell asleep.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments she screamed as woke and Fell to the ground as she did before crawling to the corner of the room and curling up, her head on her knees.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments yamoto woke up and walked over to her he said "it's ok you're going to be ok" he said with a kind voice.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments She screamed again, Scared of him as he came closer. She wanted to be free again.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments "it's ok im not going to hurt you" he said.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments She didnt know why but she believed him and she fell forward at him, her eyes streaked with tears.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he huged her and rocked and humming a song to her.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments she closed her eyes and fell asleep again, her dreams empty.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he picked her up and put her back on the bed he sat on the chair next to the bed and watched her sleep.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments she felt him put her down but her dreams stayed empty and she slept with no fear.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he waited for her to wake up he need angel blood.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments her eyes fluttered open and she lay on the bed stil, she didnt move at all through the night.

message 44: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Jan 10, 2011 01:39PM) (new)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he said "i need something from you" he said with a grin

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments She looked at him and whined, "What do you want from me?" She was scared again.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments "i need to drink you're blood" he said with a grin

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments She just stared at him, "Wh...what?"

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he lend over her and said "i need to drink ru blood ill make it so it won't hurt you" he said

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 1356 comments She screamed and stepped back before falling, "N....No!"

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he got on top of her and bite her neck.

« previous 1 3 4

OMG! a Rp (Please Join, first 5 get to be mods...

unread topics | mark unread