Percy and the Olympians #1 FANS discussion

RaNdOmNeSs > Random stuff you want to say

Comments Showing 1-50 of 190 (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 564 comments Mod
hey peoples, we get off topic a lot. So post ur pie posts here! or whatever else u wanna say!

message 2: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 532 comments Mod
PIE! PI! 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209(Wow, I had that all memorized! I swear! I didn't copy!)

message 3: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (last edited Aug 01, 2008 10:16PM) (new)

PIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIE
PIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIE
PIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIE
PIEPIEPIEPIEPEIPIEPIEPIEPIEPIE
PIEPIEPIEPIEPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is one PIE that is spelled PEI. Can you find it? It's an ultimate eye test!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I found it WOOT!

message 5: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:15AM) (new)

YAY! Now this one! Find the "N"
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMM

Now Find the B! (This one's easier.)

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBRRRRRRRRRRR

I know more, but it's kinda late, and I need sleep because tomorrow is August 2!!!! And you know what that means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I plan to sit down and read the whole day, and I don't want to fall asleep!!!!!

message 6: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Nightshade | 704 comments Mod
I FOUND THE PEI! lol im so proud

and the b!

but where's the N?? ah my eyes hurt too much!

message 7: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

PI!

that's all i have memorized...for now...

message 8: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (last edited Aug 03, 2008 05:12PM) (new)

The "N" is on the fourth line down, just to the right of the middle.

And it's not 3.14159265 4 5. That 4 is a 3

3.14159265 3 5

message 9: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (last edited Aug 03, 2008 05:16PM) (new)

I memorize pi in sections.

Try memorizing it like that

message 10: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

hades! you're right! i actually did know that, but i just forgot. on my calculator, it rounded the 3 to a 4, but i forgot momentarily >_< I HATE IT WHEN I MAKE A MISTAKE IN MATH! IT MAKES ME FEEL SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I am a child of Athena...LOL

message 11: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

I used to made a mistake like that once. At the 26433 part, I used to say it 26434, even when I got farther along, because I just forgot!! :)

message 12: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

i know! because you know, but then you forget momentarily and people say you're wrong, and you're like oh wait! I knew that! and then people are like, yeah...sure you did...and then you're like but i really did! LOL

message 13: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

ek i don't even noe pi past 3.141, which I realized was camp half blood's house number.

3.141 farm road yadayadayadayadayada i dunno the rest.

message 14: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Hey! That's right! SWEET!!!!!

Camp Half-Blood
3.141 Farm Road
Long Island, New York

message 15: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

3.141= pi= pie= apple pie!!!

message 16: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

YAY!

message 17: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

Ok, that was a very random Yay. Oh, well. I'm insane, and I'm proud of it. YAY!

message 18: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

I luv pumpkin pie! I once had these little pumpkin pie tarts, and they were so good! they were basically mini tiny pumpkin pies.

message 19: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

YAY!

message 20: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

so tasty!!! I'm getting hungry!

message 21: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

YAY!

message 22: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

yummy. I just got an ice cream cone; oh once I found a recipe for ice cream pie!!!

message 23: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

TEE HEE!

message 24: by Ian (new)

Ian (ian_6767) | 91 comments hey

message 25: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

yum...

message 26: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAA

message 27: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (last edited Aug 14, 2008 02:47PM) (new)

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
LALAIALALALALALALALAL

find the IA!!!

message 28: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

FOUND IT!

message 29: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

YAH IT WAS EASY RITE???

message 30: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

JA

message 31: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

YUP Y R WE TYPIN IN CAPS???

message 32: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

BECAUSE WE ARE SPAZZES WHO LIKE TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND USING LIBERAL AMOUNTS OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least, I am.

message 33: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

YIPEE!

message 34: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂

message 35: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

wow.....

message 36: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Wow.

message 37: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

Thank you, thank you. *bowing*

message 38: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂
☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂

message 39: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

sorry amy... i felt like I had to do that......

☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂

message 40: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (last edited Aug 20, 2008 10:46AM) (new)

it's okay!!! I understand completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

message 41: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

what up with that???

☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂
☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂
☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂ ☺♂oWg•G╟☻▬▐«♫╬Ä♥!M♣§╒U♣7+│♥#c◘Xx8╕88○cτ☼ƒ?⌂

message 42: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

WAIT! LOOK AGAIN! I EDITED!!!!

message 43: by Lunabell , revived group after initial dying, then abandoned it :( :( :( :( (new)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 44: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

kool!!!!!! woot!!!

1278319 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 45: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire WOWZERS

message 46: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

yup. the power of copy and paste.

message 47: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire RP WITH ME IN GROUP A!!!!!!!

message 48: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

FINE BUT I DUNNO WHERE STELLA EVEN IS!!!!

message 49: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire SHE IS ON THE 12TH FLOOR WITH EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!

message 50: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

ok this is what I wanna say. SOMEBODY ROLEPLAY!!! MEH'S GETTING BORED TO DEATH HERE!!!!

« previous 1 3 4