Love Inspired Historicals discussion

January birthdays

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Well we began a new year for start off those you have birthdays in this month. We have Janice Thompson has a birthday is tomorrow.

Happy birthday Janice !

message 2: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
Happy Birthday, Janice.
Terri, so nice of you to keep track of these!

message 3: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Hello all, Mine is this month and I think it would be good if everyone would sing out if they have one coming so we can wish them Happy Birthday on their special day. Thanks for thinking of us Terri.
Jan 20th is mine and I plan a steakhouse dinner for my husband and I at new steak place in our area.

message 4: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Happy Birthday, Janice!

Happy Birthday, Paula...when the 20th rolls around, I hope you have a fantastic day and dinner out. Sounds like a great way to celebrate. : )

message 5: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Thanks Jillian, you are a thoughtful woman.....

message 6: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Happy early birthday Paula!

message 7: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) ((hugs)) Paula, you are so nice. : )

message 8: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Paula I will remember yours as I will be leaving here for Hawaii that day.

Happy birthday Jancie

message 9: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Oh Lucky you AusJenny, I would love to see Hawaii, have fun.......no one is saying when there birthday is come on everyone when is your day, or will we just comment on month of Birthdays?

message 10: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Mines not til Feb.

message 11: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
Happy birthday, Janice! I hope you can see the confetti falling all around you and the clearing of the throats as we prepare to sing 'Happy
Birthday.'!

My birthday is January 31 so it's still a while yet, but I love celebrating birthdays!

message 12: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (margaretdaley) | 202 comments Happy birthday, Janice and Paula. I hope you have a great birthday.

message 13: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (margaretdaley) | 202 comments Oh, I see Janet's birthday is the last day of January. Happy birthday a little early. It will be here before you know it.

message 14: by Lyn (new)

Okay--how about we all meet Ausjenny in Hawaii and eat steak with our birthday girls????

message 15: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Oh Lyn is this an imaginary dinner where we eat all we want and still stay slim and trim??? I am up to it, Happy birthday to Janice and Janet out J girls. thanks for all the comments on my birthday too, this one is a milestone (70)Hey I do not feel like I can be that old yet....

message 16: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Oh that would be so cool its under two weeks now.

message 17: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 518 comments Happy birthday Janice, Janet, and Paula.

message 18: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Lyn wrote: "Okay--how about we all meet Ausjenny in Hawaii and eat steak with our birthday girls????"

I like your thinking!

message 19: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Happy birthday to all the birthday gals!

message 20: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday Janice! Paula, what a lovely plan for your upcoming special day. Enjoy!

message 21: by Wanda (new)

Wanda | 3 comments Happy Birthday Janice, Janet and Paula! Mine is tomorrow, the 7th. Hawaii sounds fun, never been there!

message 22: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Happy Birthday Wanda its your birthday today here in Australia.
I have been to Hawaii for 3 days and vowed I would go back and I am in 2 weeks.

message 23: by JanetTronstad (new)

I'm sooo pleased for your Ausjenny! Enjoy every minute of it.

message 24: by Wanda (new)

Wanda | 3 comments Thank you Ausjenny! Enjoy your trip!!

message 25: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Oh I am sure I will just working out the 5 day tours I need to book.

message 26: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday Wanda! I hope it's especially fun.

message 27: by Jillian (last edited Jan 07, 2011 07:36AM) (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Happy Birthday, Wanda. : )

Happy Birthday early, Janet. : )

Ausjenny--sigh--good for you! So wish I was going with you. : )

message 28: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Happy Birthday Wanda...

message 29: by Wanda (new)

Wanda | 3 comments Thanks Christine, Jillian and Paula!

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah-banana) | 85 comments Happy, happy birthday!! To all of you ladies : ) You all deserve the very best!

Sorry I've been MIA for....quite some time. Been having a lot of problems. I could go on and on lol...but I'll spare you all. You don't want to hear an old lady complain ; ) Well and old lady figuratively of course.
Talk to you soon, I'm trying to catch up on what I've missed!

message 31: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Missy Tippins has birthday is this Friday Jan 21.

Happy Birthday!!

message 32: by JanetTronstad (new)

Oh, hey, happy birthday to Missy! We should get her to stop by here so she knows we're celebrating her!!

message 33: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Janet Tronstad wrote: "Oh, hey, happy birthday to Missy! We should get her to stop by here so she knows we're celebrating her!!"

She is in goodreads site. Sent her message about that.

message 34: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Missy!

message 35: by Missy (new)

Missy Tippens (missytippens) | 29 comments Thanks, everyone! Jenny told me you have a b-day celebration going on. Happy b-day to all the other January babies! :)

Oh, and she sent me a cute cyber cake on Facebook. :)

message 36: by JanetTronstad (new)

Glad you checked in Missy! I can toss the confetti around now........ (see the pieces falling). And do we all get a piece of cake? What kind is it?

message 37: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 518 comments Happy birthday, Missy!

message 38: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments mmmm cake!

message 39: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Happy Birthday!

message 40: by Missy (new)

Missy Tippens (missytippens) | 29 comments Hmmm...I think the cakes is red velvet. And yes, I'm sharing!

message 41: by JanetTronstad (new)

oh, red velvet is my favorite!!! I'm going to stand in line for my slice, that's for sure.

message 42: by Missy (new)

Missy Tippens (missytippens) | 29 comments Okay, that was supposed to be cake (singular) is red velvet. :)

message 43: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Happy Birthday Missy, I like red velvet too, had a great birthday yesterday at the steakhouse and was given a surprise on night before, Hubby who usually does nothing for birthdays brought me dozen red roses and big bx of chocolates....

message 44: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Oh Paula, how romantic!! What a great hubby.

message 45: by Missy (new)

Missy Tippens (missytippens) | 29 comments Oh, wow, Paula! That sounds wonderful. And like Christine said, very romantic! Happy birthday to you!

message 46: by JanetTronstad (new)

Oh, happy, happy birthday, Paula!! Who needs cake when you have red roses and chocolates? That is romantic.

message 47: by Lyn (new)

Marta Perry's birthday is today! She's a longtime LI writer and now is writing Amish. If you want to wish her a Happy Birthday, drop by http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/... and send her a message!

message 48: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Happy birthday Paula !

Happy birthday Marta !

message 49: by JanetTronstad (new)

Wow, January is a rich month! Marta, too!!

message 50: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments thanks everyone, next will be Janet's...

« previous 1