Awesome Roleplays discussion

Collage and High school > High school

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 1240 comments Mod
START

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 17 comments El flicked his locker shut and looked around the hall where kids ran and played.

emma was thinking about something and right in to someone she fell to the floor her books going all over the floor

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 17 comments El stood up, "i'm so sorry. are you ok?" el was a softy at heart but still had some additude.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 17 comments El took a step back, his body shaking slightly, scratch that, he was scared of everything. his parents taught him to be afraid.

emma said"im ok" ru ok" she ask she she looked at him

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 17 comments "I'm fine," he waved his hands before bending and picking up her books. "i'm sorry again."

oh it fine" she said as she put the books back in her arms

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 17 comments he took another step back before bowing his head slightly and turning to walk away.

message 10: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Jan 05, 2011 04:21AM) (new)

Emma started walking to english and was thinking about the boy she ran into she ran her fingers through her hair as she took a seat.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 17 comments he sighed and followed her, staying behind. He entered the english class and took his seat.

Emma looked over and kind of stared at him

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 17 comments he felt someones eyes on him and he saw the girl that he ran into staring at him. he ignored her and listened to the teacher.

message 14: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Jan 05, 2011 04:35AM) (new)

Emma turned back and started to listen to the teacher and took notes

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 17 comments El begged for the bell to ring as he took a few notes buthe wasnt fully paying attention to the teacher.

Emma sighed she wrote a few more notes and then the bell rang. she grabed her stuff then went to her locker

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 17 comments El sat for a moment before walking back to his locker with his books.

Emma was going to skip class she sneeked out the front door and sat down on the steps to the school

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 17 comments El put his books away and pulled out his time table. Free Period, how epic!

Emma layed down on the step

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 17 comments El skipped out of the buildng and past her and out on the oval.

message 22: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Jan 05, 2011 05:17AM) (new)

Emma looked at him as she got up she started walking aroued.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 17 comments "i probably look so gay!"he said as he bounced around. "i'm a playful 17 year old. who cares!" he said to himself.

Emma giggle ween he said that and said "you dont look gay"

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 17 comments he fell back and landed on his bum, "ummm... you heard me?"

"yeah i did" she walked over to were he was standing.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 17 comments "I'm not crazy!" he nearly screamed and stood up, taking a step back. "I wasn't talking to myself."

message 28: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Jan 05, 2011 05:54AM) (new)

"i never said you wer"she said yelling back.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 17 comments he bowed his head, "Sorry. everyone does."

"yeah i get that a lot too" she said and sighed

message 31: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet walked into the skool with her head down and her hair covering her face. ((shes new and scared and doesnt trust anyone))

message 32: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (Danimoq) | 2 comments Meagan walked to her next class observing everyone she passed. She wanted to get a good feel for the people who went here and her surroundings. She had gotten used to being the new girl by now since her family traveled so much, but still wasn't looking forward to what her day would bring.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2 comments Liz walked the hallways her music seeping through her earbuds as she turned it louder. She smiled and bounced slightly on the tip of her toes as her favorite song came on.