One on One Roleplays > MJ_Lover and I am a Dino

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

♥Sex Kitten♥ I hope i did this right

message 2: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) You sure did :)

♥Sex Kitten♥ YEAH!!Lol

message 4: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) :) lolz whats theme do you wanna do?

♥Sex Kitten♥ Ummm... romance??

message 6: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) sure. Any type of romance like forbidden? or anything else?

♥Sex Kitten♥ What kind do u like??

message 8: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) I love forbidden romance atm especially student teacher ones :P wbu?

♥Sex Kitten♥ I love historical romance. But I like foridden romans. So forbiddin romance it is

message 10: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Okiedokie. So like what are we gonna do and who is gonna be what?

message 11: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Hello?? :P

message 12: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Hey!!!:)

message 13: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) hiya :) what tiype of forbidden romance are we doing? a student teacher one? or like vamp or whats ever with normal human or what?

message 14: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Idk you can choose

message 15: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) well im no good at fantasy stuff so can we do teacher student? and could i be student please? i dun have to be i just prefer student but i can go with teachre if ya want

message 16: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Student teachers perfect and i can be the teacher

message 17: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) TY! Ill amke my person

message 18: by girlpower12121 (last edited Jan 07, 2011 12:17AM) (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Name: Lilly

Personality: She’s shy, sweet, kind, caring, trustworthy, funny, loyal, elegant, polite, loves to work, loving.

Appearance: She is 5'9" she has curves in the right places ;). She has long wavy amber hair that falls to her waist, soft chocolate eyes, light skin yet not pale pale albino style skin, and she also has a cute pinky colour natural blush. She is very fit. She jogs everyday and has been since she was little. She is french too.

Bio: Her father is very abusive sexually, emotionally and physical and her mother does nothing about it, she even watchs sometimes, because of this she is fragile and feels as though she has been violated and will never be safe again. She has tried to get away and get help but due to her father being an officer she really doesnt have a choice. She hates life and has tried to take her life before. She finds it hard to make friends and keeps to herlself alot. She has had a rough life and those whom have been close to her and whom she has told her story too literally ran away and she lost their friendship so now tries not to tell people about it. She does have times when she goes into a state where she had flash backs. She longs for a speacial someone to make her feel safe and to tell her life about and not have them run away. She is the top of her English, Maths, Health and Science and french classes and has never gotten graded lower then A-. She has volenterd to do nursing and help with the preparing of stuff for the opperationg rooms in the hospital. She does this because not only does she love it but feels as if that if she does somthing really good her father may stop what he is doing to her. She has wanted to be a surgeon since she was 5. She is in love with very graphic documaentries and she knows alot of things about doctor things and anoatomy and things that you only learn in College cause she loves to do research. She jogs every day without fail after school and has been joggin at that time since she was 7 and has never changed it.

Crush/GF/BF: SHe doesnt have a bf but she does have a thing for her teacher though she doesnt act on it.

Other: Wants to become a surgeon and she wants to save herself for someone special(though technically her dad was her first) . SHe also speacks alot of french, and is an awesome singer :) She also loves to read.
She has a beautiful Arabian horse (below)
Name: Prancer.
Appearance: It is a pure bred. The Arabian's head has a characteristic dished profile with a prominent eye, large nostrils and small teacup muzzle http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=h...)
Personality: It is loyal and will only listen to Lilly. It is a friendly horse but if you get it on its own it is fierce!

message 19: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Are we doing highschool? Or college??? Ill change the age to suit

message 20: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((hello????))

message 21: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ College
Name:Nick
Appearence: tall, short brown hair, light brown eyes
Personalty: nice strict when he needs to be andkind. Hes a good listener and loves to help people
Crush: thing for his student

message 22: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) kollio can you start?

message 23: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Sure
Nick was getting he class readyfor the lab they were going to do today, they would be opening they're firsthuman body today. He walked over to his door and unlocked it.

message 24: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly walked into the class room and smiled at Nick "Goodmorning" she said softly

message 25: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Nick turned and saw his favorite student," Hi Lilly, your going to lovetodays assignment." He daid with a smile

message 26: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) LIlly smiled "really? I cant wait." she was bouncing in her seat "how are you by the way"

message 27: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Good, how about you?"

message 28: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) "im good thankyou" she said smiling

message 29: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ He miled back, theclass began to fill. "Find a partner we're doing a lab today," he said and was glad that the whole classed cheered.

message 30: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Everyone went with someone, as usual since the class was an odd number lilly was by herself but she wasnt complaining. She loved doing lasbs by herself

message 31: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Nick looked around and saw everyone was paired up but Lily," Lily come up here you'll e my partner."

message 32: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly blushed slightly as some of the peopel in the class sniggered, she was know for teacher loving her and they hated her for it.

Lilly got up and moved over to their bench as the otehr went to theirs

message 33: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Mr.Smith can I be you partner," Stephony asked.
"I dont think Paul would apprecate that," he said looking at her partner Paul. "Nowtoday we will be disecting the human body," he said loudly comeanding the classroom.

message 34: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly's face lite up "Ohmigod, are you for real?"
The class was filled with sounds, girls were complaing they were gonan be sick boys plotting to not follow instructions and to do what they wanted, causeing a mess in the process

message 35: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "HEY!" Nick yelled comanding everyones attention," During this lab you will do exactly what I say or you'll be put out and get an F. Am I understood?" Everyone nodded," Good lets get started, Paul help me with the bodies."

message 36: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly waitied eagerly for the bodies to be given out

message 37: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Nick made sure everyone got a bobie," You may uncover your body."

message 38: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) lilly uncovered theirs

message 39: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((g2g have dinner bbs))

message 40: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((back))

message 41: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((hullo???))

message 42: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Please write downthe aproximent age, gender and appearence of ur pacient. Appearance meaning hair color eye colorand any marks or burses."

message 43: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly went along with the instructions writing everything down in full detail. once finished she looked up at him and then looked around the class room, people were still riting. She looked down at her cursive writing and then back to Mr. Smith

message 44: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((hullo????))

message 45: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Are you finished slready," he ask alittle shocked. He looked down at her paper and everything was written down,"perfect."

message 46: by girlpower12121 (last edited Jan 10, 2011 09:11PM) (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) LIlly smiled at him, blushing slightly. She looked down as she felt it getting redder.
Some girs saw and sniggered, ythen told there friends, soon it was circulating around the room. Lilyl heard them and sighed.
She kept her head hanging

message 47: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Hey, get back to work," he yelled.

message 48: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) They all went back to work some still whispering.
Lilly sighed and kept her gaze down. SHe hated herself... she made it hard herself... it was no one elses fault

message 49: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Since your done you can make the first insition." He said as he gave her the scalpul.

message 50: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly nodded and started on it. she knew what to do "can i go ahead of the class? I know what to do" she saidlooking at him hopfully

« previous 1 3