Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

SF/Futuristic Romance > Inside Out series by Maria V. Snyder

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AlbertaJenn (new)

AlbertaJenn I just read Inside Out (Inside Out, #1) by Maria V. Snyder , and am currently working on an Advanced Reader Copy of Outside In (Inside Out, #2) by Maria V. Snyder . Although it is teen, I can't get enough of these books!

I highly recommned people checking them out!

message 2: by Lora (new)

Lora Savchova (luxuria) | 313 comments Oh,oh, I can't wait for Outside In to come out, I'm dying to read it.
Loved the first book, couldn't stop reading until I came to the breath-taking finale. Just amazing. I recommend it to everyone.
The force of sheep! XD

message 3: by Laura Beth (new)

Laura Beth (tampabookworm) Ditto about Outside In! I am anxiously awaiting it!!

message 4: by AlbertaJenn (last edited Jan 05, 2011 11:07AM) (new)

AlbertaJenn It's worth it! I love it. Here is the teaser tagline: Somebody on the Outside wants In.

I haven't been able to find anything online where Maria said how many book are in the series. I know she likes series with 3 books, so I hope there will be one more. You girls wouldn't know, would you?

message 5: by Alethea (new)

Alethea (amallia) | 11 comments I loved Maria V Snyder's Study and Glass series. I like Sci Fi books too so this is deff on my list of books to read. She said it wasn't as popular of a series as the other two. Seems like you guys like them though so that makes me hopeful.

message 6: by C.J. (new)

C.J. Archer (cjarcher) | 49 comments I liked Snyder's Poison Study but not the other 2 books in that series so I haven't read any of hers since. I might try these books though.