I have a problem... discussion

Guys > Damn Perveted Guys XP

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rawr.
I just HAD to rant about this.
The guys in my grade(inculding my crush) ARE SO FREAKING PERVETED.
I swear, thee make these creepy perveted jokes every five seconds, and I catch them staring at me and my friends boobs like 7 times a day.

GOD.
DAMN.
IT.

It's SO ANNOYING.

message 2: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 174 comments Mod
Yeah, I don't know a boy over the age of 8 without a perv mind... Blue heard kindergarteners cussing and talking about balls...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

...That is...WRONG.
SO WRONG. *eyetwitch* I mean, I expect 12 and 13 year old boys to be creepy and perverted, BUT KINDERGARTENERS?

WRONG.
So.
Wrong.

message 4: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

I know... That's just... Where I live I guess...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

..Dear god.
I go to a really small school, so all unlike people are not liked by EVERYONE.

message 6: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Gosh... i'm and outcast. The popular, 'hott', girls said I could be in their group if I took there lunch trays up and do what they asked me to. I refused because I'm not one to let myself be used. As far as i'm concerned- they can go suck a dick, i'd laugh at them. ^^ My school is pretty big... and it's just me and my actual friends in my group!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

We have something like that- the 7th and 8th grades(I'm in 7th) are merged together and the 8th grade girls ARE EVIL.

message 8: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

haha i'm not evil! :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

No, not you. You're nice.
*shivers* Just the girls in my 8th grade are.

message 10: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (last edited Jan 04, 2011 05:47PM) (new)

I know, I know an evil 8th grader!! Her name is Caroline but she prefers Crispin although her wolf-name is Death! XP If you poked her, she'd hit you! ^^ She's nice to the pack, she just doesn't like to be messed w/!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

OH DEARS :D

message 12: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

XD
Officially a Juggalette!!! ^^

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Wow you guys are young.

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) | 11 comments Oh wow Greyu that sounds exactly like me!! I go to a really small school and I'm unliked by almost all the 8th grade girl who im forced to go to school with. I am kind of antisocial to all the other 8th graders and I just have my little group that I hang with because I know their my real friends and not some stuck up snobby chicks who think their hot shitt.

We have super perverted guys here too. Like theres this dude and he rides my bus and gets my brother to say nasty things that he just seems to LOVE to repeat! I hate guys that are like that, i mean ya they can be perverted, but dont pass that crap on to the little peoples ya know?

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments *Feels old* You're in eighth grade?

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) | 11 comments ya lol

message 18: by Luna (last edited Feb 18, 2011 02:25PM) (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 15 comments Omg I used to have this really nice guy friend now hes been hanging out with all the popular kids. He has turned SO PEVERTED!!! He comes up to me and like hits my butt and goes "Waz up sexy?" and sings all these weird peverted songs. He also stares at my boobs....I mean w0w it's disguesting!!

message 19: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

That's a normal guy for ya.

message 20: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 15 comments ik but he used to really nice now he's like obsessed with sex.

message 21: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

That is exactly how boys are. They are nice at first then BOOM! a sex addict.

message 22: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 15 comments Yeah ik it stinks. I mean is a nice guy who actually cares about you -not just trying to get into your pants- a little too much to ask?!

message 23: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

For a guy, that's pretty difficult.