F-R-I-E-N-D-S discussion

Books/Book Club Info* > Your Favorite Books

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 04, 2011 04:27PM) (new)

Postem here and describe why you like it:)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Percy Jackson and Warriors books!I like Both because they have lots of adventure and I love the mystery romance and suspence.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Vampire Academy series becuz its full of Romance and adventure and suspense! You never know what will happen next!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thats like The Vampire Diaries:)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I couldnt get into that series though >.<

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

O you should..I think I'm going to read Vampire Academy, it seems pertty popular.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

It is! Its AHMAZINNNGGG

message 8: by TheeKYLIE (new)

TheeKYLIE | 20 comments Mod
I like Wings by Apriliyann Pike.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

:O i loveeee that book!

message 10: by TheeKYLIE (new)

I know!!The second was a-w-e-s-o-m-e!And the third is rumored to come out this year!!Eeek I cannot wait!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

It comes out in April i think :D Have you heard of the Faerie Path by Frewan Jones?

message 12: by TheeKYLIE (new)

No But Just by the title I wanna read it!I love fantasy!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too!! That series is AHMAZZINNGGG like i could hardly breathe becuz i was SO into the book!

message 14: by TheeKYLIE (new)

Oh Wow!Is it better than the Wings series?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

YES!

message 16: by TheeKYLIE (new)

Whats it about exactly?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

So Anita thinks shes an average girl but then she realizes one day when she gets whisked away by a strange man into the land of Faerie that shes actualloy the 7th daughter of King Oburon and Queen Titannia but she doesnt have any memories about what happened before she was sent to the mortal world and the strange man was actually her betrothed and teh man she loved in teh mortal world is actually like a peasent in her world

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Faerie Path by Frewin Jones

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yah i dont think my summary does teh book justice though

message 20: by TheeKYLIE (new)

Sounds sorta like Pan's Labrythinth!I wanna read it!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Its really good :) The last one comes out February

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I also love fantasy!Have you guys ever read The Book Of Story Beginnings!

message 23: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 6 comments Vampire Academy series :) but i'veonly read 1, 2, 3, and4 :O i need the other onneesss

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

They are amazing :D

message 25: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 6 comments They are :P I love the idea of either RoseXDimitri or RoseXAdrian

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I wont tell ya ;D

message 27: by TheeKYLIE (new)

Iv'e read book Of Story Beginnings..It's cool:)

I love the Sweet Seasons books by Debbie Vigue!The girl, Candace is an inspiration to me<3

message 28: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) Hey, anyone else like autobiography/memoir/biography type of books?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes.I enjoy them. I just finished Anne Frank...It was pretty good.:)

message 30: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 48 comments I love the Hunger Games. I like the Percy Jackson Series and i like the maximum ride book although i'm not done with all of them i still am reading the series.

message 31: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 48 comments I also like the book Virals.

message 32: by Sara (new)

Sara my favourite book is the little prince

message 33: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 6 comments I only read the first Hunger Games book and loved it and I'veonly read maximum ride in manga form

message 34: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) Oh yeah, we read Anne Frank in school. I loved that book.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes,the romance between her and Peter was my favorite part.If it is a part.

message 36: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie I love the series by g.a aiken. the About a Dragon book is my favorite so far. the book i'm reading right now is naked in death by j.b robb. i'm hoping to read the 2nd book in the series next but i can't find one at the library....

message 37: by TheeKYLIE (new)

Oh sounds intresting, seems like Fantasy is real eye-candy in books.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, yes!

message 39: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Mackey I'm not sure what to read after the book I'm reading now: "What Witches Want" by Laura Stamps. Has anyone else read any of her books?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I have not. What genre is it? I am guessing fantasy?.

message 41: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Mackey Actually, it's erotic romance. :P The author is here on Goodreads as well and she's one of the best paranormal romance authors I've ever read.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds quite intresting, paranormal is a thrilling genre. Romance is also good to. I should check it out some time.

message 43: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Mackey Yeah, not yet. But you might want to check out the Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Awesome series!

message 44: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen My favorite book is Chasing Redbird by Sharon Creech. I have no idea why it is my favorite I just love it so much.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it about a bird?

message 46: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 48 comments I read a few sharon creech books and liked them... But is it just me but I love to read Romances does anyone else like them?

message 47: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie I love romances as well as many other genre of books. I like books depending on the book itself, not it's genre. i read well written books. i have not heard of chasing redbird, is it good?

message 48: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) I love reading. *LOL* Well, I don't really care whether the author of the book I'm reading is well known or not, all I care about is that the book is a good one and it's worth reading.

I love HP series and Gallagher series. I also love the Hunger games and False memories.

message 49: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) I love reading. *LOL* Well, I don't really care whether the author of the book I'm reading is well known or not, all I care about is that the book is a good one and it's worth reading.

I love HP series and Gallagher series. I also love the Hunger games and False memories.

message 50: by Brooke (new)

Brooke I like The Forbbiden Game by L.J. Smith.

« previous 1