RoLePlAy-FrEaKs--TeeHee discussion

Highschool > Highschool: RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 211 (211 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Mande--, Emotionless..forever it seems. (new)

Mande-- | 599 comments Mod
Have a funlicious time!

message 2: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Emma walks into the school and goes to her locker.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments Callum yawned as he walked into the school grounds. he had no idea why he came to school and didnt ditch like he often would.

El Bounded into the school grounds, bag on his back and his mind blank of thoughts.

message 4: by Mande--, Emotionless..forever it seems. (new)

Kacy walked around the school and went inside, she headed to her locker.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments opened his locker and pulled out a thing of gum, which he sat in his mouth before chewing it quietly.

message 6: by Mande--, Emotionless..forever it seems. (new)

((Which of your charries are you talking about on your last Post Taya?))

message 7: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Emma opened her locker and looked for her books.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments ((Callum. sorry i should of made it clear!))

Callum yawned and closed his locker, waiting for the bell to ring.

message 9: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) ((Im 15))

Emma got the books she need and closed her locker.

message 10: by Mande--, Emotionless..forever it seems. (new)

((I'm in 7th grade, but I have lots of siblings so I know how it goes. Just try your best, no one will blame you.))

message 11: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) ((Im in 9th))

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments ((1oth grade))

El bounded into the building and to his locker where he jumps on the spot, getting his book out.

message 13: by Mande--, Emotionless..forever it seems. (new)

((12 and its ok Taya, I was just asking.))
Kacy's locker was right next to Callum's she glanced at him as she pulled out her books.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments Callum looked at the girl looking at him and smiles, "Sup?"

message 15: by Mande--, Emotionless..forever it seems. (new)

((Kewl.))
Kacy looked at Callum for a second then grabbed some books.
"Nothing really, how about you? I'm Kacy."
She smiled gently at him.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments El bounded up and down on the spot, his energetic self burning bright.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments El shut his Locker and stopped bouncing, "Calm down, El." he said to himself out loud before walking into the close class room and taking a seat near the back.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments "Waiting for school to end," Callum smiled. "Names Callum." he held out his hand for her to shake it.

message 19: by Mande--, Emotionless..forever it seems. (new)

Kacy half smiled at him and shook his hand.
"Well,"
She started with one eyebrowed raised at him,
"Schools not gonna end for another 6 hours. Have fun, maybe I'll see you at lunch."
She smiled and turned, walking to Biology.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments El tapped his foot, energy begging to come out but he sat there still, trying to be calm as he waited. saw the girl and smiled in her direction but soon looked at the board.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments "Cya round," callum said and sighed, "6 hours. waist of my energy." He turned and walked toward a class room.

message 22: by Mande--, Emotionless..forever it seems. (new)

Kacy smiled when she heard him say that and went to Biology, she sat down in the back corner.

message 23: by Mande--, Emotionless..forever it seems. (new)

((Kay.))

message 24: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Emma walked into Biology and sat in the back.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments Callum stopped in his tracks and looks at the time table. science. fun!

message 26: by Mande--, Emotionless..forever it seems. (new)

Kacy smiled at Emma.
"Hi, I'm Kacy, you are..Emma, right? Well, I'll see you at lunch."
She got up, even though class was about to start and asked for a pass, the teacher gave her one and she went down to the hallway to the bathroom, she started puking in the stall, then she went to the sink, and brushed her teeth.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments Callum sighed and ignored the fact he had class and sat in front of his locker.

message 28: by Mande--, Emotionless..forever it seems. (new)

She walked out of the bathroom and walked down the hall to her locker, putting her stuff away and to just hang out in the bathroom.

message 29: by XxxHidanxxDannaxxX (last edited Jan 04, 2011 04:47PM) (new)

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments Callum looked at her, "Hey again. ditching class are we?"

message 30: by Mande--, Emotionless..forever it seems. (new)

Kacy looked at him.
"Uh, no, not ditching, persay, more like, taking a break."
She said with a smile.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments "I'm ditching," he laughed with honesty. "but your way sounds more... professional."

message 32: by Mande--, Emotionless..forever it seems. (new)

"Well maybe,"
She shot a glance at him.
"I'm a professional."
She said and smiled, she took a seat a few feet away from him.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments Callum laughed softly, "Guess so. well i never useally sit in the middle of plan sight."

message 34: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) ((Its science))

message 35: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) ((I dont know but it is science))

message 36: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Emma sat in Biology bored.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments El looked at her, "What ya drawing?" his energy seeping through his voice.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments "may i see?" he coughed before speaking and he sounded calm and collected.

[♔] .queen's armor. ((umm were can i come in?))

message 40: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) ((You can rp with me??))

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments he looked at them closely and smiled, "They are really good." his voice gave away and he seemed the bounce with joy with just those words.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments "My pleasure," he said taking his seat, feeling imbarrased of his playfulness

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments he pulled out his book and looked at the teacher with wide ager eyes as he begged to start.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments he wrote down what she said, word for word as he wrote quickly. he was so amused with school but he still couldnt wait for break so he could bound around and be himself.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments the bell rang and El bounded out of his seat, "That was quick and quick is quicker."
he said super fast before grabbing his bookd and bounding out.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments El put his books in his locker and shut it and bounded off to the sport centre.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments El stopped half way, forgetting the time table change. after first lesson would often be break but not it had all changed. he turned and sulked back and grabbed a book from his locker and walked into a class he wasnt sure what it was.

[♔] .queen's armor. ((okay thanks :))

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments El bounded into the computer lab with a look of his face that confused himself.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 119 comments he took his seat and tapped his foot, "come on bell. lets ring already."

« previous 1 3 4 5