Fan Club discussion

Hunger Games Fan Club > Character Chat

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth, Tigerstar is watching you... (new)

Elizabeth | 26 comments Mod
Talk about Peeta, Katniss, and all your faves here! This includes hitting people with shovels about whose team you are on. GO TEAM PEETA!

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (littledhampir25) | 2 comments Team peeta <3

message 3: by ******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠******, O.O I'm a mod??!?! (new)

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) | 14 comments Mod
TEAM GALE

message 4: by Elizabeth, Tigerstar is watching you... (new)

Agreed. Wouldn't it have been so awesome if Katniss had accidentally shot Peeta with an arrow in the Hunger Games?

message 5: by ******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠******, O.O I'm a mod??!?! (new)

YES. Then why did you say that thing about peeta in the first post?

message 6: by Elizabeth, Tigerstar is watching you... (new)

Just me being random, trying to start a conversation, DON'T START SPAMMING THIS!

So, why are you on both Gale and Peeta's teams?

message 7: by ******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠******, O.O I'm a mod??!?! (new)

I'm not I'm team GALE.

message 8: by Elizabeth, Tigerstar is watching you... (new)

Oops, different person! Sorry! But personally, I think Cinna is better. He actually has a personality, and is not playing for cameras or fighting for Katniss.

message 9: by ******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠******, O.O I'm a mod??!?! (new)

FINNICK

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (littledhampir25) | 2 comments I think Peeta cares more about Katniss eventhough she doesnt deserve him.

message 11: by ******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠******, O.O I'm a mod??!?! (new)

Katniss does deserve Peeta. She doesn't deserve Gale, he is too good 4 her. Katniss is a jerk. I'm just team Gale/Finnick.

message 12: by Elizabeth, Tigerstar is watching you... (new)

Well, on Katniss's defense, she has many reasons to be a jerk. Her sis is dead, Finnick is dead, she has MURDERED, she was in the Hunger Games, and all that junk. That girl has many reasons for being a snot-bucket, but she is so not getting in to heaven, sorry.

message 13: by Marianna (new)

Marianna | 2 comments Before I begin, let me state that I am and always be with Peeta. Not that I dislike gale or anything. Both of them are awesome, but peeta is just so much more awesome! So I have don't have much to say against Gale.

Anyways, the reason peeta might be supposedly too 'good' for katniss is because he's led a life much easier than katniss's(not that peeta never had hard times in his childhood!).

That's the thing. Katniss and gale have too much in common. They've shared so many desperate moments fighting for survival together. They are more like siblings, friends, helpers, and hunting partners. The only real person katniss could be with was peeta.

Peeta was a beacon of hope to katniss. Gale was more of an unpleasant reminder of suffering rather than of a beacon of hope to katniss.

One thing to consider...if it hadn't been for peeta, katniss would never have even met gale in the first place. The only reason katniss resorted to hunting as a young girl was because she became filled with hopes when peeta gave her bread and she saw the dandelion.

message 14: by ******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠******, O.O I'm a mod??!?! (new)

I don't care if Gale didn't end up with Katniss I just love him, and hate Peeta

message 15: by Elizabeth, Tigerstar is watching you... (new)

I dislike Gale because he seems too harsh. I don't like harsh people. I wish Madge hadn't been killed in the bombing....

message 16: by Gillian (new)

Gillian | 2 comments ikr! her and gale would have been soooo good together!

message 17: by ******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠******, O.O I'm a mod??!?! (new)

NOOO!

message 18: by Elizabeth, Tigerstar is watching you... (new)

lol. Calm down! It couldn't ever happen. Katniss would make sure of that. One of them would end up dead in that little lake if they were together.