FRPG discussion

Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 525 (525 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkstar and Skull was looking over the whole pack and getting ready for the new day.

message 2: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
Star swam through the icy river, wishing the sun would rise soon and dry her fur.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadow was sitting under a huge spruse tree hiding in the shadows. He could sit under that tree and not move and no wolf would see him but they could smeel him. He was also just and the edge of the pack of death's territory so when they smelled him if they did they didn't want to look since he was not on their land.

message 4: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
Star climbed out of the river and shook herself off, getting Shadow wet accidentally not seeing him.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

'Ugh stupid she-wolf! she should get moving they wont like her on their land.(('they' are wolves from my pack)) Lets see if she'll come and cheak and see if i'm still here' looing at the she-wolf that just got out of the water and narowing his eyes so that she couldn't see them.

message 6: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
Star smelled a wolf. A male wolf to be in fact. And he was very close by too... She sniffed around for him, coming very close to him.

message 7: by Justin (new)

Justin | 63 comments hunter woke up. he curled up next to a tree last night and must have fell asleep, he got up and stretched. he looked around to make sure no one was around then started looking for a nest in the trees so he could get some food. ((baby animals are his FAVORITE food))

message 8: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
((aww....))

message 9: by Justin (new)

Justin | 63 comments ((i know huh!))

message 10: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
((Is Brianna even on??))

message 11: by Justin (new)

Justin | 63 comments ((i think she left.....))

message 12: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
(( :P Baka.))

message 13: by Justin (new)

Justin | 63 comments ((now i gtg go again sorry))

message 14: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
((:P. bye-bee.))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey I'm back))
"Skull go around the perimeter and make sure you don't find any wolves." Darkstar was looking out at the cave.
"Yes Darkstar. Maybe we could hunt alone once I get back? I'll let you think about it." with saying that she was out of the cave befor he could repley.

"She's smart but let's she how far shell go." Shadow moved more into the shadows and went away from the she-wolf and the pack's land.

message 16: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
Star followed, accidentally stepping on his tail.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Watch where your going!" Shadow turned on her yearn beared, hackles raised and growling at her forcing her out of the shadows.

message 18: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
Star growled at Shadow. "Then watch where you're hiding."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" Why should I? No one ever tried to find my befor and I was just getting ready to leave." Shadow went back under the tree and deeper into the forest.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello anyone their?))

message 21: by Justin (new)

Justin | 63 comments hunter tried to catch a little squirrel but missed, it scampered up the tree and disappeared.

message 22: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
Star followed him.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

'Hmm?' Skull went in the bushes near the place where she heard something move some branches. 'looks like we have an uninvited guess. I can take this pup so quick it will only be practice if I do come across another wolf' Skull lunged at the pup who was looking up at a tree deep in her pack's land. "What are you doing here?" she growled at the pup raising her hackles lowering her head and closing her eye tight. She had corners the pup against the tree.

message 24: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
"What are you doing here?" she asked Shadow, trotting up next to him.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadow knew that the she-wolf was following him. He didn't want her to cross a wolf's path from the pack of death. They where the meanest wolves out their, or at lease they will kill without thinking about it. 'Why is she even following me? It makes no sense. No one whants me, not even my own parents.' Shadow went even deeper into the forest and started to run.

message 26: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
Star followed at an easy trot. "You have yet to answer my question," she growled.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I live here. What are you doing here. Don't you know the wolves that live here will tear you to shreads if you give them he chance?" Shadow didn't want to make eye contac with this she-wolf.

message 28: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
"I know that and that's why a go here," she responded curtly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you asking for a death wish?" Shadow stop and looked into her eyes trying to see if she was telling the truth 'I never seen her here befor'

message 30: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
"Yes," she replied, sniffing him curiously. "You smell... like many wolves... but... they all fought with you..."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"So I help the pack whenever they need it and they let my stay under that tree if I gaurd it and help them." 'That is the only reason they need me to kill other wolves' he started walking up a hill with less and less trees near the top.

message 32: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
Star leaped ahead of him and sat at the top. Sh watched him curiously. "You are....interesting... very interesting.." she concluded and sniffed him some more, beginning to like the way he smelled.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why are you still here? I though you where leaving." This she-wolf was getting on his nerves 'What does she want from me?' Shadow's hackles where srarting to raise.

message 34: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
She smiled wand continued to smell him.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"What are you doing?" he growled at her hoping that it seamed that he didn't need any help to take her down and that he won't back down only becouse she was a she-wolf.

message 36: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 280 comments Mod
"I'm smelling you, what does it look like?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"But why no ever cares most of the time they think that I get in the way." Starting to get more enoyed at her for staying here wishing she would leave so he could get back to his tree.

message 38: by Wingstar (last edited Jan 04, 2011 06:05PM) (new)

Wingstar Chaos was in the middle of the forest. She looked up and howled, her howl ringing as she stopped.

Akira walked along beside Shanto. She sniffed the air, smelling other wolves. "What is that?" Akira asked, looking up at Shanto. Shanto looked back down at Akira. "I dont know."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"What other wolves? Must be loners." Skull turned back to where she came from leaving the pup at the tree. 'Alpha won't be happy. Shadow should hear them it was at his tree.' Skull ran faster almost bumping into Darkstar. "Ofh. Sorry Darkstar but I was wondering if you heard the howling?"
" Yes I heard them! That's why I'm out here! Did you notify Shadow?"
"No sir. I though that he must have heard themor see them, their really close to his tree."
"Well what are you waiting for? Let's go run them out of here!" Darkstar started to run to Shadow's tree wiu Skull right to him but still behind him, she could outrun him and another wolf with ease but she was his mate so she couldn't race him to it.

"Did you hear that? It sounded close and if I'm right the alpha's of the pack of death will be close they'll need my help. You stay here got it?" Shadow looked into Star's eyes.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((anyone their?))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((anyone their?))

message 42: by Justin (new)

Justin | 63 comments ((..... still reading the posts, :P))

message 43: by Justin (new)

Justin | 63 comments hunter heard low growls and then a loud howl nearby, he went and huddled next to the tree he had slept the night before, he kept looking around, scared to his wits.

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 04, 2011 07:24PM) (new)

((ohhh.....okay! :P))

message 45: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Chaos shook her fur. She heard barking and howling and went to go check it out. She sat in the brush and saw Shadow as Darkstar and Skull coming. apparently they dont like howling? she thought.

Akira shook her head. "Must be lost or wounded." she said, looking at Shanto. Shanto just shrugged.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Look for the intruders! They shall not be here any longer!" Darkstar growled looking through bushes and around trees. "I know that their here. Found anything yet?"
"Theirs a loner she-wolf just by the waters edge like she came out of it." Skull pointed out looking towards Shadow's tree. "They might be in tue open clearing want to go look?"
"Skull, Darkstar the scent seams closer so they must be near here. I know that you two don't want them to get near your pack so let's stay here and keep searching." Shadow walked back and fort near his tree trying to mask the she-wolf's scent with his.
"Do you dare question me loner?" Skull turned on him with her hackles raised.
"N-no Skull just thought that I point that out." Shadow showed the submissive move to Skull so she wouldn't attack him.
"Skull we don't have time for this. Your right Shadow we can't let them get any closer to the camp." the three wolves continue to look for the intruders.

message 47: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Chaos was standing now a few yards off when she saw the 3 come out. "Hi. I thought I heard growling. Hm." She said, turning towards them.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who are you and why are you on my land!" Darkstar growled while the three of them got in their fighting stances. "If you know what best then you should leave and tell any other stays like you me and my pack don't have rme for you!" Darkstar ready to fight if it came to that it was thee against one.

message 49: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar "Pack? Land? What? Im just searching for my mother. She left me to die after dad died, and I have been trying to find her. I dont want to fight. Geeze, wolves around these parts are so mean to loners. You dont have any sympathy for loners who were abandoned and starving. I warn you though, you dont want to attack me." She said, her ears and tail drooping.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"We don't trust most loners so it's better to be safe then sorry. And we have our own problems in our pack. No loner dares to threaten my pack. Do you know why?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11