College Students! discussion

Let's Discuss This Book/Author > Little Bee/ The Other Hand

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jenna_marie58) Has anyone else read Little Bee? I just finished, and I'd really like to know what others think about the ending. I know it's definitely one of those "it's up to the reader to decide what happened" so there's not really a right or wrong response, but I'm just curious as to what others thought. Also, I heard that it's being made to a movie, so I wonder how they will end the movie? Anyone have any ideas of what they'll do?

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris | 93 comments Check into the Seasonal Book Club. This was one of their books for Summer or Fall and they have a good thread going on discussion. Its a cool and interesting club to join on here anyways. You get reading challenges every season and points distributed based on which ones you do. Winners get to design their own challenges for next time. Check it out!!!

message 3: by Kristina (new)

Kristina  (goodreadscomkristina_l) | 10 comments Hi Jenna,

I just finished Little Bee last week. I don't want to give anything away, but I was rather disappointed. I thought the first half of the book was fantastic but the second half seemed unbelievable and boring. Lawrence's character was particularly annoying! What did you think of the book? Did you like it? Again, I don't want to give anything away for those who haven't read so this is a brief analysis!