Soul Eater R.P. discussion

DWMA (r.p.) > Death Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 152 (152 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Jan 04, 2011 09:01AM) (new)

Juliet | 400 comments Mod
Entrance to the Death Room is normally accompanied by the phrase "42-42-564 whenever you need to knock on Death's Door"

message 2: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

Meadow ~ (lunahexmoon) | 275 comments Mod
((ah buts thats only when you need to call him, you can enter the death room with permission))

message 3: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 01:34PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 295 comments Mod
Stein knocked on the door, it creaked open reveling possibly the weirdest room Andrew had ever seen, the whole place had moving clouds on the walls and high domed sealing. Cross like copper posts were scattered all around as if the were supposed to be shrubs. In the middle was clearing. A mirror held itself high and steely, the gold frame shinning a bit in its brightly lit space. And to top it all, there nobody was there. Stein nudged him in and slammed the door.

message 4: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments Andrew started to shiver in fear, pure terror filling his eyes.

((that sounds lame compared to that^))

message 5: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Jan 06, 2011 07:14PM) (new)

Kid stared at Dr. Stein and the boy without much interest, recognizing the boy for the one from the library.

"We'll finish this conversation afterward, father." He announced to Lord Death, stomping his way out of the door.

message 6: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 01:34PM) (new)

And then, out of nowhere a voice popped his ears in surprise. It was high pitched and really pretty darn annoying.

"Whazzup? Wazzup? Wazzup!!!" It boomed childishly.

message 7: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments Andrew thought he was going schizo so he started freaking out.

message 8: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments Andrew was ripping at his ears and running around yelling "I'm hearing voices! I've gone mad!"

message 9: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Patty poked her head inside, looking at the odd boy.
She started giggling until Liz pulled her back, muttering angrily.

"You don't just go in the room whenever you want, Patty." She scoffed angrily.

message 10: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 01:34PM) (new)

"SHINIGAMI CHOP!" it yelled and smacked Andrew to the ground, making him see birds.

The thing was staring over him, it was about 6 foot five and moved around like a ghost. It's black mask eyes looked at him with amusement.

"You must be Andrew"

message 11: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments Andrew started shivering on the ground.

message 12: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 06, 2011 06:53PM) (new)

"Well, get up," it told him.

message 13: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments Andrew got up very quickly, still shivering. ((This dude likes to shiver!))

message 14: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (new)

"Hmmm, you've been causing allot of trouble around here, haven't you?"

message 15: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments "I have?" Andrew says truthfully not knowing he did anything wrong.

message 16: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments "Why am I here?"

message 17: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 01:35PM) (new)

"You have not been treating your weapon terribly. You've have been failing in class because you refuse to make a personnel connection," Lord Death Pointed out. Literally, to the golden mirror that showed everything that's happening in the school. Brenda was crying her eyes out like a small child,"if you have no soul resonance it is impossible for you to fight together. Your soul wavelength may be strong but there is much more to this school then waving a weapon in others faces. I doubt you can even handle Brenda with your bare hands because of the extreme difference in compatible wavelengths," it explained exasperated.

message 18: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Jan 06, 2011 06:01PM) (new)

"Typical." Liz muttered, leaning against the wall just outside the death room.
"Kid, how long do we have to wait out here?" She asked lazily, stretching her back.
"As long as it takes for my father to realize that our conversation was of importance." He answered quickly.

message 19: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments "I. Uh. I did that to her?"

message 20: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 01:36PM) (new)

Lord death sighed, eyeless sockets eying the mirror to his son sadly. Then quickly he turned back.

"Hmmm?"

message 21: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments "I did that to her?" he asked, finally relizing how his actions influenced other people.

message 22: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 01:36PM) (new)

((dude, no duh.))

"Yes Andrew-san," Death said patiently,"you will never be able to even lift your weapon without it hurting you if your souls are off beat. Didn't Doctor Stein teach you anything?!"

message 23: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments Andrew just looked down at his feet.

message 24: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments o_0 Andrew has nothing to say to that…

message 25: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Liz patted Patty (lol...mad rhymes.) halfheartedly and started chewing on some gum, blowing bubbles and then popping them.
After a couple of minutes, Kid had an outburst.

"Will you STOP THAT???"

message 26: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments ((fine)) *screams and jumps on chair* "Where!?!?" ((better?))

message 27: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Jan 06, 2011 07:16PM) (new)

((Fine go ahead, unless it has anything to do with he actual topic, like a question or something...))

Kid's patience was running out.
His hands tightened and loosened, time by time he even checked his watch.

"Imbeciles." He said through clenched teeth, his eyes narrowed. "Do they think they can just carry on as if they had all the time in the world? This matter has to be dealt with now!!"

Stomping into the Death Room, Kid turned to his father with an are of rage.

message 28: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments Andrew jumped off the chair and brushed himself off, sneaking towards the door.

message 29: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 01:36PM) (new)

"Kid,"Lord Death whined,"please, be reasonable," it said, spreading it's large white foam finger like hands.

message 30: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Jan 06, 2011 07:16PM) (new)

"Haha! The funny kid's trying to get away!" Patty laughed, pointing a finger at Andrew.

Kid's eyes narrowed. "I ask the same of you."

((You spelled reasonable wrong...heheh. And yes, that is why i said he was out of character...but i now tried fixing it a little.))

message 31: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments Andrew stopped dead in his tracks "S**t!" he swore, he REALLY wanted to get out and apologize to Brenda.

message 32: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Kb wrote: "Andrew stopped dead in his tracks "S**t!" he swore, he REALLY wanted to get out and apologize to Brenda."

Liz sighed and stood at the door's entrance, ready to block Andrew's way out.

"You're not excused until he says so." She said to him, rolling her eyes.

message 33: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 01:36PM) (new)

"I say so," Death said, sighing a puff scull.

Death was getting tiered of this bickering and usually it took allot to get it tired, it for one sincerely never thought it'd miss having Spirit around. Or having a nice cup of herbal tea on the table. Ever since it's fight with the Keshun Death had lost some steady mobility. But Kids proposal had been . . . a breath of fresh air? Yes, certainly so. . .

message 34: by KB (last edited Jan 06, 2011 07:11PM) (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments Andrew turned around, fear returning to his eyes please let me leave PLEASE

((I promise to be a vegetarian even though meat ^is soooo good.

Come back boomerang))

message 35: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Jan 06, 2011 07:17PM) (new)

Patty gave Andrew a hard pat on the back, throwing him toward the door as she giggled at the same time.
Liz stepped aside.

message 36: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 01:36PM) (new)

"Bye, bye now," Lord Death said joyfully, back to his normal state and bouncing,"have a good day at the DWMA!"

If death could smile, it would have been warm as he did his signature happy dance. But as soon as the door swung closed, his look became somber.

"Now back to this preposition?"

. . .

message 37: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 01:37PM) (new)

((You guys may be wondering why Doctor Stein didn't give this talk. Well that's because the school faculty's in the lunch room discussing teaching hours and other important (but wildly boring things). Death's word is only on life changing decisions. . . only this was an exception. And a weird one at that))

message 38: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 02:23PM) (new)

((Now, the conversation to come between Lord Death and Kid was actually, erm...kind of planned out, so if you have questions, just wait 'till our discussion's over and i'll put in it announcements.))

message 39: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 02:45PM) (new)

"Father, i believe that your personal needs might be important, but you're putting the school at risk. I will not allow it."
Patty nodded vigorously behind Kid, her eyes wide with curiosity.

Liz took hesitant steps next to them.
"Who would take care of the school if your gone? Obviously it wouldn't end well." She looked at her nails with interest, moving them according to the light.

message 40: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 08, 2011 11:48PM) (new)

"No, no You have to understand the magnitude of this. I leave here and all protection would be down. This is a very dangerous idea!" Death chastised, though his voice gave away a bit of excitement.

message 41: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 03:16PM) (new)

((Wait...who's taking which side? I thought i was suppose to be the one to not want you to do you-know-what....i'm slightly confused.))

message 42: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 03:11PM) (new)

((I'm taking the reasonable side, he has to see it this way first))

message 43: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

((Ah....so Kid's suppose to want him to do you-know-what? kk...))

message 44: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (new)

((yup . . . sorry))

message 45: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

((wait what im not sure whats going on here))

message 46: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

((You'll see.))

message 47: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

((ok ok X( ))

message 48: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments ((let's just say he left waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up there))

message 49: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

"I can take care of the school myself." Kid announced mater-of-factly.

"Yeah, Kid can do it!" Patty added with a big smile.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Stepping into the Death Room Cora asked "Umm... Lord Death?"

« previous 1 3 4