Twilight Fanatics discussion

Breaking Dawn > Your "Prom" Experience

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I was Alice Cullen for the release. I wore this strapless sparkly black dress, that ties on the neck and goes down to the knees. I was also wearing silver high-heels, and I even did my hair up in the way I imagined Alice's hair to be (lucky my hair is short). I had a bit of trouble, though. My hair refused to cooperate, and even though I used almost half a can of hair spray, and teased it with a straightener, it would keep going flat. Grrr...

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) I have blond curly hair (it's natural!) so I didn't do anything to it. I wore... well, I'll see if I can get a picture of the dress. Do you know how to post pictures? Because that would be so much easier than describing.
It went from 9 to 12 at our Barnes and Noble, and they had movie trailers playing, pin the tail on the werewolf, trivia, a costume contest, people making paper wedding cakes, raffles, face painting, nail painting, mask-making, and making prom dresses out of toilet paper. It was awesome. :D I got third in the costume contest ((though I should have won, thank you very much... jk lol)) and they gave me special Twilight edition Godiva chocolate!

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) Yep!

How do you post pictures?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know, but I did take pictures. Hey Hannah, did you go as Rosalie?

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) Uh... no?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. Your description made it sound like it.

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 20 comments I didn't go as anyone. My whole focus was getting there and not running over any one in excitement. LOL

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 20 comments I did get irritated by the fang marks on everyones neck though. Just because SM's vamps don't have fangs.

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 20 comments I actually asked some jumpy girl about it. She said "because Edward's a vamp, don't u know anything?!?" So my reply was..."apparently you don't because because Edward doesn't have fangs!" LOL

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha ha!