Books I Loathed discussion

Loathed Authors > Richelle Mead

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I was a huge fan of hers back in the day, but ever since she's been churning out crap for money, I can't stand her. Last Sacrifice was an abomination in particular, and all of her novels follow the same shitty YA formula. She irks me so much!

message 2: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 84 comments I have really liked her Succubus series although I haven't read the last one yet. I haven't read her YA series about vampires (? I think?) because I am vampired out, perhaps for eternity. I tried reading her other series about fairies and couldn't finish it.

message 3: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 79 comments I've heard her first few were good, but fell flat as they kept dragging on.
A.k.a. James Patterson Syndrome (JPS)

message 4: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 84 comments Correction: I couldn't get through the first book in her fairy series. But, the Succubus series is surprisingly good although I'm always a little embarrassed to have it pop up on Goodreads "Vanessa is reading Succubus Heat."

message 5: by Jojobean (new)

Jojobean I only have read her Vampire Academy book and I really liked it. I just haven't had time to start the next book in the series.