OMG! a Rp (Please Join, first 5 get to be mods if they want)) discussion

Student Teacher Romance > Student Teacher Romance Rp

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 80 comments Mod
~*~*~*~Start

Mr Rosewood sighed and walk to his class room, he didn't sleep much last Night, the nightmare where getting wrost, he ran A hand in his hair and leaned back On his desk, waiting for the kids to come, today he was wering a dark blue button up shirt, leather jacket and dark wash jeans

message 3: by Alaina (last edited Jan 03, 2011 08:13PM) (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Andy walks into the room and looks at the teacher and said,"Morning," then she goes and sits in the front of the room. She was wearing a white shirt with jeans.

Mr. Rosewood stood and smiled " good morring Class, today I think we should try to draw something, anything, that makes you happy, now this a easy 100 points, draw anything at all that you hold close to your heart, don't stess on how. Your drawings look, Rome wasn't built in a day so don't feel the need to rush, any questions?" he asked looking around his class

message 5: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Andy signed she didnt know what maked her happy she sat there thinking. Then she picked up her pencil and drawed the ocean with fish and a sunset. She made in as best as she could.

((I'm just going to use his first name now)) Evan watched Andy draw and smiled before going to his desk, sitting down putting his hands behind his head

message 7: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Andy was looking at the picture, she put her hand under her chin looking at it thinking about what else she could put on it.

Evan looked over at Criss " yes Criss?" he asked smiling softly

message 9: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* (last edited Jan 04, 2011 01:19PM) (new)

Evan watched Criss, surprised with the serious tone to her voice, it took him a moment to answer, when he did he kept his eyes on the ground, not wanting his Students to see the pain in his eyes "Well, Criss...Happiness is.... a state of mind or feeling described by…. contentment, love, ….satisfaction, pleasure, or joy" he left it at that and sat in his desk chair, running his hand through his hair and sigh, he couldn't count all the times he asked himself the very same question, what he just told Criss was Wikipedia's definition,which he had memorized sense he was 5, he really had no idea how to answer it, A stressed look came to his eyes and he hoped no one else had questions

message 10: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Andy bit her lip looking at what she drew.

Evan looked up at Criss when she came to his desk to hand in her paper " done so soon Criss?" he looked at her paper and frowned but took it anyways

Evan nodded "nice work Criss, it make you think if we really need things to or objets to make us truely happy" he said praiseingly(sp?) then smiled softly

Evan saw her flinch and sighed,his bright blue eyes darken some when he looks at the bruise "Criss, would you mind staying after class?" he asked quietly

Evan sighed and looked at the clock, there was only 10 mins left of class, he watched his class working, every few mins his gaze returned to Criss

Evan stood up "Criss..." he said, he hadnt forgot "come here please"

Evan leaned back on his desk, half sitting On it, he waited for all the kids to leave, Crossing his arms he sighs "Criss.... Is there something going on at home or school?" he asked softly, his voice warm and calming

Evan sighed "I need you to look at me Criss" he said as he drumed his fingers againt his Arm, trying to keep his tone soft

Evan looks into her eyes "are you sure Criss? You can tell me anything" he said, hoping she wouldn't lie to his face

Evan nodded, then gently Touched her Shoulder "Criss, do you want to know a secret ?" he said, Not promising to not to telling anyone

Evan sigh and pulled his jacket off laying it on his desk then rolled his sleeves up, he couldn't believe he was doing this, he has never told anyone this, his arms where covered in scars and what seemed looked like burns, his blue eyes are full of Pain, then he whispers quietly you could barely hear the words "i know how it feels Criss"

Evan shook his head, "theres no need to feel sorry" he said as he gently runs his fingers over Criss's cheek, barely touching, he didn't want to her her "Who..did this?"

Evan's body tensed a little, the fear in her voice made very thing more real, he didnt want her to feel the same pain he did "do you know why?"

Evan stepped closer "hey..please dont cry Criss" he said gently, his thumb softly brushing her tears away "your safe here"

Evan took his head and stepped back too, moving his hands away "sorry..." he said looking at the ground

Evan looked up at her and smiled softly "you knew that?, well...i didnt know the answer "

Evan looked over at the clock and swore in Russian, then he reached around you to grab a pad of paper and a pen "you going to be late to your class" he said as he started writing

Evan nodded "which class are you going too?" he asked for he could write the Pass

Evan smiled softly and handed her the pass "here, and Criss" he said as he lifted his gaze to meet her eyes "if you need anything, anything at all, you know where to find me, and here my cell number if you cant reach me at school, i dont care what time it is,if you need me just call" he said, almost shyly handing her the pass and his cell number on a different piece of paper

Evan hugged her back gently and smiles "your welcome"

Evan smiles and went across the hall to teach his last class, Russian

Even walk back to his room and smiled when he saw Criss " hey Criss" he said

(( it's mr. R not T lol))
Even smirk and watched Criss, why did she have to be so cute he thinks to himself "okay then, what are you having the hardest time with?" he asks
((what's the hw?))

(lol its okay, i do that a lot too)
Evan sighed but nodded "well, most of the other kids are doing something about people or things that make them happy, but you could do something about its not things that make us happy, but...actions or even words, that make us feel....wanted, like your needed, to make a feel like where not nothing" he said, his voice breaking a little at the end "your smart Criss, i sure you can do this"

Evan sighed and had to think, he really didnt know what to write,he was glad when a girl come into his room "hello" he says warmly,

Evan looked back a Criss and nodded, he didnt want her to leave yet "you can have a few more days to work on it if you need"

Evan rolled his eyes and smiled a little,kneels starting to help pick up Criss's books and papers,"ya sure, i can show you around"

Evan handed her the stuff it picked up "do you have a ride home?" he asked, seeing she didnt want to be here

Evan shook his head "your never a Bother Criss" he said, tilling his head, hoping she still had his number

Evan layed his hand on criss's shoulder lightly "drive safe Criss" he said, wishing she would stay, looks over at Niki "no, no it's fine, I can show you around"

Evan smiles and nods "would you like to come help me show Kikki around?"

message 41: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* (last edited Jan 11, 2011 07:07PM) (new)

Evan smirked " all the more reason to come then" he said, then look at Nikki "what classes do you have?"
(( I feel like making a new teacher))

OMG! a Rp (Please Join, first 5 get to be mods...

unread topics | mark unread