OMG! a Rp (Please Join, first 5 get to be mods if they want)) discussion

Sex Slave Trade > Sex trade Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 317 (317 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 80 comments Mod
*~*~*~start

Edan was shivering in her cage, wearing nothing but the thin, ripped, dirty blanket that all the Slaves wore, she closed her eyes as all the men poked and prodded her skin with their fingers or filthy sticks found laying on the hard packed ground and even with the edges of sharp pocket knives which sometimes caused a new trail of dark crimson blood to run down her already busied and scared body. she looked over at Damien, she knew him from when they where little, when the both where slaves, but now he's a owner, one of they only nice ones, she looked at her owner that was selling her, a short fat man that smelt like rotten food and beer

Damien lead on a wall, he hated the trades, this was he's first time as a owner, he sigh, the ways the slaves were treated made him Sick, Damien was clean, nice smelling, wearing clean plain blue shirt , black pants and a black jacket

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami sat in a cage. She was shaking and alone. She started to cry softly to herself. She had only been a slave for what she guessed was a week and already was sore and brusied all over her skin. She finally was able to fall into a deep sleep hoping she was not interupted this time.

Damien looked over at Nami who was sleeping, staring at her still wet cheek from crying and sighed softly, she was one of the newer slaves

message 5: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* (last edited Jan 10, 2011 06:39PM) (new)

Damien looked around the grounds, his eyes stopping at a girl who was chained to the wall, walking over he kneels so he could be eye level with her "hello..." he said in a accent, Russian maybe?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami was woken up

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami groaned and sat up. She opened her eyes and looked around. She sighed and currled up in a ball

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments josh walkes arouned the room he noticed a girl he walked up to her cage and said "what ru name" he asked her.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami did not move

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he asked her "owner how much"he said eyeing her.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((You are talk to nami's onwer right))

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments yes))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami's owner smiled "1,000 her name is Nami " he said

Nami looked at the men

message 14: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Jan 11, 2011 02:30PM) (new)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments "deal open the cage"he said handing him the money he bendt down to her.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He opened it

nami was scared and whimperd

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments I'm not going to hurt you"he said he picked her up and started walking to his car.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami gasped in pain when they got out in the light she was very bruised and looked like she had a broken bone or 2

message 18: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Jan 11, 2011 03:09PM) (new)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he put her in the back seat of the and got in he started to drive to a hopisal

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami laid there in the back seat

message 20: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Jan 11, 2011 03:18PM) (new)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he parked the car and picked her up he walked in the door and said "she broke a few ribs"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

The fixed them and put her in a room to rest. She was awake after a couple of hours.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he was sitting next to her he said" howl do you feel" he asked her.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami did not speak very often cause it only got her in trouble

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments you do know that you can talk know right" he said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She shock her head and finally spoke "hurts"

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments ohh...ok i understand" he said.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

she sat up in the bed and looked around

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have to go ))

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments oh ok))

he sighed.

message 30: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 2 comments Lauren stood against the wall at the trade, still wearing the same revealing clothes her old master put her in. She looked down and shivered, wishing she could disappear. Her previous owner's son was here to sell her right now and he intimidated her in a way that was almost brutal. He had her feet and hands bound by chains and had put a shock collar on her, shocking her whenever she misbehaved.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami groaned, "My....Head" she said

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments "ill go get more pain medicine" he said and got and left the room.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami tried to get up

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he walked and said "you can't get up yet Nami" he said running over to her side

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami groaned she was scared to be here

message 36: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Jan 12, 2011 10:30AM) (new)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments do you want to go home" he said.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami nodded

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments "ok" he said. Picking her up gently he looked at her sternly and said "don't expect anymore help from me" he walked out of the hospital.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami was confused but nodded

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he put her in the car and started to drive the house was in the wood he stoped the car and said "were here"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked around

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he got out of the car and open her door.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She got out

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments he walked up too the big house and opened the door

emily came down the stairs and said "hey bro"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him but did not go in.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments "come on i don't have all day" he sighed

emily came to the door and smiled at her.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She whimpered a little "do....i have to" she whispered

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments yeah" he was geting Angery

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She was afraid and looked at him

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 334 comments "i'm not going to hurt you"he said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

OMG! a Rp (Please Join, first 5 get to be mods...

unread topics | mark unread