Terminalcoffee discussion

Pop Culture / Celebrities > Women laughing alone at salad

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments That is awesome. Yes, salad makes me overjoyed as well. :)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Since Jackie commented on the link, I'm assuming it's not a horrible trick to get me to watch something terrible like 2 girls, 1 cup.

So why am I afraid to click it?

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Oh, nm. It's not even a video at all! Phew!

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca White (rebecca_white) | 1028 comments Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels.

message 6: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments Stock photo archives are great. You can find shots of people overjoyed by any number of everyday activities--biking, driving, eating salad...

message 7: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart having herpes....

message 8: by Aynge (new)

Aynge (ayngemac) | 1202 comments I only smile that wide if there's bacon or chocolate involved.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I don't believe any of those women have actually EATEN any of the salad. Not with those teeth. Not a speck of spinach or other green material to be seen. :)

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca White (rebecca_white) | 1028 comments Some of the comments below the photos are pretty good.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I scrolled down and clicked on "Happy Black Woman Shopping."

message 12: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Every time I look at these pictures I laugh.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Funny!

What are doing? Oh, just matching wits and practicing zingy repartee with my escarole.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Next time I have salad, I'll capture the moment. :)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Jackie "the Librarian" wrote: "Next time I have salad, I'll capture the moment. :)"

In one of the other forums I used to frequent (before it died a very sad death), we had a "post your dinner" thread and one of the girls would always hold up her dinner plate and have this big shit-eating grin on her face.

message 16: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11694 comments I hope the contents of the plate didn't match the grin. Ewww.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I don't have a picture of me laughing at salad, yet, but I do have a photo of me smiling with tea:

[image error]

message 18: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca White (rebecca_white) | 1028 comments Stacia (impatient for Shadowfever) wrote: "Jackie "the Librarian" wrote: "Next time I have salad, I'll capture the moment. :)"

In one of the other forums I used to frequent (before it died a very sad death), we had a "post your dinner" t..."

do you mean that literally?

message 19: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Nice picture Jackie.

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Those salads don't look worth the excitement. Maybe we missed the moment just before.

message 21: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Perfect.

message 22: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments that also explains why they haven't taken a bite from their salad. who could eat those cute vegetables?

message 23: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) What is the blond pigtailed one supposed to be?

message 24: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24357 comments Mod
I'm guessing that's a carrot, Larry.

message 25: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Ah. I guess so.

message 26: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments Such happy veggies.

message 27: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Where's my knife?

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I mean almost nothing literally.

Ahhh veggie tales. We still have some old VHS tapes floating around somewhere. Time to throw that stuff out me thinks.