This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

You bastards...

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stina (last edited Jan 03, 2011 01:48PM) (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments I hate that you are all running around doing what I imagine to be really fun things and are apparently all enjoying your life too much to come in here and hate on things.

Haven't I stressed enough that my workdays are FULL OF NOTHING and this damn group is the only thing that keeps me going?

Nothing in the new year to hate about? For real?

How about hating how they trot out Dick Clark for the countdown even though due to his stroke he can barely speak? (I don't hate Dick Clark (very much)- I hate that he gets trotted out). Also Ke$ha's goddamned green lipstick made me want to slap her harder than I do on a normal day (which is pretty hard).

How about all those new people crowding up the gym? (I've heard about this, but I am not a gym-goer, so just trust the heresay).

Alfonso, where the fuck are you?

Tom, it's Texas Tuesday tomorrow... NOTHING???

Nick, any news on the baby front?

Rusty, for Christ's sake, HATE SOMETHING... I'm dying over here.

Smetch, you seriously can't still be recovering from NYE? If you are, there's got to be some hate in there? For example, I hated the time I threw up hummus and cranberry/vodka drinks. The texture of hummus is not affected by digestion and so it was still there when I barfed it and it was all grainy (for lack of a better term) and in my teeth for a SECOND TIME. Also cranberry juice tastes exactly the same on the way up. Horrible. Maybe you hate that bananas don't cure a hangover? Anything?

Tambeau- God dammit, your life is pretty awesome right now. Can't you start hating on people who don't have it as good as you? Don't you have a parent of a student or a coworker or something?

Marie- nothing technological to bitch about? How about a weird bug or rodent? Mice come inside when it's cold out like it is here right now... maybe there's one in your backpack? Could you please check?

FUCK!!!

message 2: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Yes, tomorrow is Texas Tuesday. Yes, i hate my fucking job. I hate my fucking job even more after taking a week off and now having to go back to it. I'd rather suck a sack of donkey dicks than go in to work tomorrow.* I hate borrowers who wait to the last minute to try to save their homes, then wind up assigned to ME. I hate that some of these people actually could have been helped, if someone had been able to look at the loan two weeks ago. I hate...well, basically i hate all the things i hated this time last months, with the addition of foreign currency. I hate foreign currency.

*No, i wouldn't. I just like the phrase "suck a sack of donkey dicks," for some reason. It rolls off the tongue. So to speak.

message 3: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Thanks Tom!! My blood pressure is going down...

I agree that "suck a sack of donkey dicks" is lovely. I'm going to try and work it into conversation this afternoon.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate my expanding middle. I hate how my size 8 jeans don't fit and now my size 10s are uncomfortable. I don't have size 12s and I'm not buying any!! Dresses every day! I hate how Josh always eats twice as much as me at every meal and he's all thin and toned. I'm not even into sweets--he could eat ice cream and cookies for every meal.

I hate how I hurt my knee, yesterday. All I did was stand up from the couch to fill my water bottle and it popped and really hurt. And we were getting ready to go sledding, and I wasn't about to miss out on, so now it hurts even worse. How am I supposed to train for The Shamrock Run*? And get my middle less girthy? I can exercise like that obese woman in TGBOWW who lost weight by just by clapping her hands all day?

I hate how I feel like I'm terrible at my job. I want my old job back.

I hate how I have to go pay the library $150 or so. Dumb.

*Kristina, Eh! and Marie, wanna SHamrock Run with me? Huh?

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments FUCK! I hate that I'm not getting email updates AGAIN! Fucking goodreads! Or fucking gmail! Whoever is to blame.

I'm NOT still recovering. In fact I'm having a Makers Mark and water right this minute I'm so goddamn recovered!

I hate Alfonso for disappearing. Let's make a rule about it.

I don't hate bananas. They kept me from getting hungover on all but New Years and I mean really. What can you expect.

I hate that my husband NEVER gets hungover EVER (except for New Years.) Even though he drinks 50 billion times more than me.

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hate Alfonso for disappearing. Let's make a rule about it.
I just checked and he hasn't posted in this group since Dec 21st. I think that's 13 days and I'm certain its unacceptable.

What should we do to him?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate how one of my students was telling me that he can't go to his dad's house right now because there's so so so SO SO many cockroaches and cockroach bathroom stuff all over like on the couch and stuff. And then another student said, "there are lots of cockroaches in my microwave."

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments does "cockroach bathroom stuff" mean cockroach shit? I learned on "Billy The Exterminator" that's bad for your breathing. Has anyone seen that show? It's trippy.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, it does.

message 10: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments @Tambeau- I will run Shamrock with you. I need to do something anyway... I'm in! I'm sorry about your middle... that's a bitch and uncomfortable jeans are the worst. I wear dresses every day for much the same reason.

What's TGBOWW?

Cockroaches are disgusting... I've only seen them in real life a few times and I'm glad.

@Smetch- Billy the Exterminator is fantastic. I still like Hoarding better because you get to see a lot of the exterminator things but you also get to see CRAZY.

People who don't get hungover are annoying.

SOMETHING should be done to Alfonso... but I'm still thinking about what.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! And then we can go drink green beer after!!

TGBOWW = The Guinness Book of World Records.

message 12: by smetchie (last edited Jan 03, 2011 03:19PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Alfonso is really hard to torture. I'm not sure what to do either. While I consider it I think I'll post scary frog pictures on his profile with no explanation. Care to join me?

message 13: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments My laptop died so I'm posting with my I-touch. That's basically texting and I hate/suck at texting. Thus I am reserving the bulk of my hate until I get the new laptop.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Godspeed, laptop!

message 15: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Aye.

message 16: by Megan (new)

Megan smetchie wrote: "does "cockroach bathroom stuff" mean cockroach shit? I learned on "Billy The Exterminator" that's bad for your breathing. Has anyone seen that show? It's trippy."

My 3 y/o is obsessed with Billy the Exterminator. I've seen every episode multiple times against my will. My hysband is worried about her because she thinks Billy "is just the cutest boy ever." I am dreading her teen years already.

message 17: by Eh?Eh! (last edited Jan 04, 2011 12:22AM) (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments Montambeau wrote: "*Kristina, Eh! and Marie, wanna SHamrock Run with me? Huh?"

Aww! Ok! But if you mean to actually run (and not mostly walk with some jogging) then I don't think I can do it. I'm a short-distance sprinter! Running longer than a block is unnatural!

message 18: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Megan. That's scary. Really really scary.

message 19: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Here's a brilliant fucking idea.... let's have 8 people handle ALL last minute foreclosure postponement requests, and all loans with a fucking sale in 30 days. Let's have those 8 people handle all 120 last minute Texas Tuesday requests on top of their other work while the other 80 tickets who work here just have their regular tucking workload. Even better, let's complicate the process as much as possible and require permission to do this and approval to do that, so that a review takes twice as long as it used to. And hey, let's put a ducking autocorrect on the goddamn phone won't even let me swear properly unless I go back and fix it . Fuck Fuck fuckety Fuck Fuck.

message 20: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Damn. Fuckers, not tickets. Stupid smart phone.

message 21: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) God Damn! Fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking!

message 22: by Megan (new)

Megan smetchie wrote: "Megan. That's scary. Really really scary."

I think shes trying to rebel already just to test me.

message 23: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Tom wrote: "Here's a brilliant fucking idea.... let's have 8 people handle ALL last minute foreclosure postponement requests, and all loans with a fucking sale in 30 days. Let's have those 8 people handle all..."

What a rucking nightmare.

message 24: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Tom,

Is this a permanent thing? Will you be compensated for the additional duties?

message 25: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Six new hires will supposedly be joining us in this festering pit of hell. I feel sorry for them. Once they're trained it'll be 14 of us instead of 8... so we'll have a huge monthly clusterfuck, instead of a colossal one. And no, no extra pay for being a fuckee.

message 26: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments And Where's Oddrun??

message 27: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments smetchie wrote: "And Where's Oddrun??"

I know!! I actually checked her FB page yesterday to make sure she was okay!! She is... she is just ignoring us.

message 28: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Kristina wrote: "smetchie wrote: "And Where's Oddrun??"

I know!! I actually checked her FB page yesterday to make sure she was okay!! She is... she is just ignoring us."

Okay guys, don't be mad, but I sent out an email to all the minorities/foreigners and told them to stay away from THC. Was I wrong? Did Rusty do bad?

message 29: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments HAHAHA. that was funny. thanks for that.

message 30: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Beer.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments boo

message 32: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments That's something else I hate. There's no beer in my house and I don't have time to go to the store.

message 33: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) smetchie wrote: "That's something else I hate. There's no beer in my house and I don't have time to go to the store."

Pretty sure there is a LARGE bottle of Maker's Mark sitting around.

message 34: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I supposed I could work with that.

message 35: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) giving a fuck is overrated

message 36: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Oddrun is the English word for strange jog.

message 37: by Megan (new)

Megan smetchie wrote: "Oddrun is the English word for strange jog."

haha

message 38: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Tom wrote: "Six new hires will supposedly be joining us in this festering pit of hell. I feel sorry for them. Once they're trained it'll be 14 of us instead of 8... so we'll have a huge monthly clusterfuck, ..."

Equal pay for unequal workload, huh? Sounds pretty commie to me.

And make sure they wear protection.

Servius  Heiner smetchie wrote: "That's something else I hate. There's no beer in my house and I don't have time to go to the store."

That sounds like a personal failing...

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate Bratz! They're bobble-headed slut freaks!!!