Rick Riordan Fan Club discussion

help

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zachary (new)

Zachary (hi123) | 6 comments help me along please someone Im new !

message 2: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod. Ain't I awesome? R.P: Why yes, you are! (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 122 comments Mod
Any specific thing you need help with?

message 3: by Zachary (new)

Zachary (hi123) | 6 comments Do you guys have mod like pjo has ? Or anything like that ?

message 4: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod. Ain't I awesome? R.P: Why yes, you are! (new)

What do you mean? do we have Mod's? Cause that what RedPath and I are.
ANd this group is just making a semi comeback, so if there's anything that you think will make this group more active, RedPath and I will be willing to try it out.

message 5: by Zachary (new)

Zachary (hi123) | 6 comments ok ok im sorry because in my last group I had no help
you are more ative then my last group was !

message 6: by Zachary (new)

Zachary (hi123) | 6 comments oh and can I be a mod? I have some ideas I found this web site that you can make your own banner mabe that will help and if there's any thing else ill let you know

message 7: by Rebekah Faith, Head Mod. Ain't I awesome? R.P: Why yes, you are! (new)

Umm...I'd have to talk it over with RedPath, but I don't think we need another mod right now, but you could send me (or her) a message with your ideas.

message 8: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisia26) | 6 comments What is a mod?

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2 comments mod means modern modification just looked it up;)

message 10: by Kilian (new)

Kilian | 2 comments Hi im New im from east London and apparently im the only Rick Riordan fan in this dam country so when I found this page I kinda had a Minnie happy dance which resulted in me spilling my tea, falling down the stares and headbutting the door(not entirely in that order) sorry getting side traked.
Anyway just wanted to thank everyone here for proving that im not the only one who fanboys over Mr Riordans work and I'd love to have discussion with anyone here about the books, characterss or even the mythology within the books.